Report: Nikki Reed Engaged to 'Idol' Star Paul McDonald
By Kelly Fisher Posted Jun 6th 2011 06:46AM
According to E! Online, Reed wasn't shy about sharing her true feelings about the singer, who made it to the Top 8 on 'Idol,' while at the MTV Movie Awards.
"He's the one," she gushed, showing off a new sparkler on her ring finger.
A source close to the couple confirmed that they are in fact engaged to be married.
Reed and McDonald first met in March when they both attended the L.A. premiere of 'Red Riding Hood.' McDonald attended with the rest of the Top 13 contestants of 'American Idol.'
The 'Twilight' star reportedly complimented McDonald on his singing, saying, "You're amazing. I'm blushing, I should go."
McDonald then asked the 'Idol' camera crew, "Was she a famous actress or something? I'd hang out with her!"
The singer later talked about their first encounter with Us Weekly after confirming their romance.
"It was weird," he said. "I haven't ever actually watched any of her movies. I don't know too much of her career at all, but the person she is is super cool."
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Reese Witherspoon keeps her hands in her pockets as she tries to stay warm while out in New York City on January 3rd.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Is Hilary Swank dating 'Bachelorette' contestant Kasey Stewart?
- 'Office' star Creed Bratton will eat his dog if you don't see his show
- BatDad: Internet sensation says $10 he spent on mask best money he ever spent
- Zoe Saldana Flaunts Toned Abs in Gym Selfie, Encourages Moms Everywhere!
- George Lopez Addresses 'Celebrity Apprentice' Hosting Rumors
- Whitney Cummings Goes Topless After 25-Pound Weight Gain