Report: Nikki Reed Engaged to 'Idol' Star Paul McDonald
By Kelly Fisher Posted Jun 6th 2011 06:46AM
According to E! Online, Reed wasn't shy about sharing her true feelings about the singer, who made it to the Top 8 on 'Idol,' while at the MTV Movie Awards.
"He's the one," she gushed, showing off a new sparkler on her ring finger.
A source close to the couple confirmed that they are in fact engaged to be married.
Reed and McDonald first met in March when they both attended the L.A. premiere of 'Red Riding Hood.' McDonald attended with the rest of the Top 13 contestants of 'American Idol.'
The 'Twilight' star reportedly complimented McDonald on his singing, saying, "You're amazing. I'm blushing, I should go."
McDonald then asked the 'Idol' camera crew, "Was she a famous actress or something? I'd hang out with her!"
The singer later talked about their first encounter with Us Weekly after confirming their romance.
"It was weird," he said. "I haven't ever actually watched any of her movies. I don't know too much of her career at all, but the person she is is super cool."
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Reese Witherspoon keeps her hands in her pockets as she tries to stay warm while out in New York City on January 3rd.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'The Sound of Music' actress Eleanor Parker dies at 91
- Break Time: 'Fifty Shades of Grey' inspires racy lingerie line
- Candace Cameron Bure: 'I'm not going to get naked, and I'm not going to have sex scenes'
- Britney Spears is right: 5 reasons ?Chaotic' is her worst career move ever ? VIDEO
- ?Time' 2013 Person of the Year finalists: Miley Cyrus, President Obama among top 10
- ?Super Mario 3D World' review: The portly plumber's latest is totally pawesome
- Extra Scoop: Kendall Jenner and Harry Styles? Is It On?
- Attention Garth Brooks Fans? He's Going on Tour!
- Crushing on Cole Vosbury! 6 New Reasons We Love 'The Voice' Contestant