Report: Nikki Reed Engaged to 'Idol' Star Paul McDonald
By Kelly Fisher Posted Jun 6th 2011 06:46AM
According to E! Online, Reed wasn't shy about sharing her true feelings about the singer, who made it to the Top 8 on 'Idol,' while at the MTV Movie Awards.
"He's the one," she gushed, showing off a new sparkler on her ring finger.
A source close to the couple confirmed that they are in fact engaged to be married.
Reed and McDonald first met in March when they both attended the L.A. premiere of 'Red Riding Hood.' McDonald attended with the rest of the Top 13 contestants of 'American Idol.'
The 'Twilight' star reportedly complimented McDonald on his singing, saying, "You're amazing. I'm blushing, I should go."
McDonald then asked the 'Idol' camera crew, "Was she a famous actress or something? I'd hang out with her!"
The singer later talked about their first encounter with Us Weekly after confirming their romance.
"It was weird," he said. "I haven't ever actually watched any of her movies. I don't know too much of her career at all, but the person she is is super cool."
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Reese Witherspoon keeps her hands in her pockets as she tries to stay warm while out in New York City on January 3rd.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Law & Order' stars share their favorite memories
- Eminem replaced pill addiction with exercise after weighing in at 230 lbs
- FOX411's star snaps of the day
- Gwen Stefani & Gavin Rossdale File for Divorce
- Insta-Fashion! Style Guru Preston Konrad Spots Summer's Hottest Fashion Trends in NYC
- Ice-T & Coco Reveal Baby's Gender and Name in 'Ice & Coco' Premiere
- Real Housewives of Orange County Recap: Drunken Vicki Gunvalson, Castmates "Whoop It Up" In Tahiti
- Margot Robbie, Cara Delevingne Join the Pink Hair Gang: See Hollywood's Biggest Beauty Trend in Action!
- Gwen Stefani, Gavin Rossdale's Shocking Split: "This Was a Long Time Coming"