Fashion Fail: Kim Kardashian's Bold Statement (Photos)
Well, something had to give.
The starlet debuted her new fragrance earlier today, at Debenahms in London and for the first time in many week all eyes weren't on her 20.5 carat engagement ring. Kardashian wore an interesting ensemble and we can't help but wonder what she was thinking.
A purple and orange color combination is one thing, but the fit is really where the fashion crime has been committed. The gold belted pencil skirt certainly serves the purpose of accentuating her derrière, but the midriff revealing top is anything but flattering. Plus the twist at the bust gives weird proportions to the petite star.
It can't have been easy to make that gigantic rock the last thing we noticed about her look, but somehow she managed to do it.
MORE ABOUT Kim Kardashian
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kim Kardashian Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Shay Mitchell Splits From Boyfriend Ryan Silverstein After a Year of Dating
- Miranda Kerr Goes Without Underwear, Flashes Lots of Leg in Black Perforated Leather Look in Paris: See the Pictures
- Taken 3 Trailer Released: Liam Neeson Framed for Murder, Beats Up Bad Guys
- Dina Manzo Desperate To Control ?RHONJ' Family Drama With Jacqueline Laurita On ? And Off ? The Screen
- Jessa Duggar Compares Abortion To The Holocaust On Instagram ? Read Her Post
- ?Absolutely Green' Khloe Kardashian Admittedly Needed Work On The X Factor, Former Co-Host Mario Lopez Says
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Anita Baker sued by lawyer who claims she owes him money
- AC/DC's Malcolm Young left band due to dementia
- Alicia Keys Reveals Her Due Date—Find Out When the Singer Will Give Birth to Her Second Child!
- Rita Ora: String Bean, Asparagus or Cold-Pressed Green Juice? See the Crazy Green Look!
- Diem Brown Speaks About Latest Cancer Battle: ''I'm Really Looking Forward to Having One Painless, Fun Day''