Jennifer Connelly, Paul Bettany Welcome Baby Girl
By Kelly Fisher Posted Jun 8th 2011 08:58AM
The new addition to the family, named Agnes Lark Bettany, made her big arrival at the couple's New York City home, her rep told Us Weekly.
"Everyone is healthy and doing well," said Connelly's rep. "The family is very excited."
It's the first little girl for the family and she's little sister to Kai, 13 (whose dad is Connelly's ex David Dugan) and Stellan, 7.
The couple announced they were expecting in December and Connelly proudly showed off her baby bump at the premiere of 'The Dilemma' in January.
She also dished to David Letterman about her not-so-fun first trimester.
"I'm feeling great -- now. The first three months were very sketchy," she said. "You know how like you have your cell phone and you have to stand in one spot? It was like that with nausea. I had to stand in one spot, which happened to be in front of my refrigerator, which was open with me dipping pretzels in cream cheese and stuffing them in my mouth."
Connelly and Bettany first met on the set of 'A Beautiful Mind' in 2001 and were married in 2003.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Report: Robert De Niro owes $6.4 million to IRS
- UFC champ Ronda Rousey in feud with ring girl Arianny Celeste
- Lupita Nyong'o's $150G Oscars dress stolen
- Joaquin Phoenix Stars in PETA Dog-Leather Expose
- 'Community's' Danny Pudi to Topline NBC's 'Strange Calls'
- Joan Allen to Star in ABC's Jenna Bans Drama
- Chyler Leigh and David Harewood Suit Up for 'Supergirl'
- Lupita Nyong'o's Pearl Oscars Dress Has Been Stolen (PHOTO)
- Paul Dano, John Cusack Channel Brian Wilson in 'Love & Mercy' Teaser (VIDEO)