Jennifer Connelly, Paul Bettany Welcome Baby Girl
By Kelly Fisher Posted Jun 8th 2011 08:58AM
The new addition to the family, named Agnes Lark Bettany, made her big arrival at the couple's New York City home, her rep told Us Weekly.
"Everyone is healthy and doing well," said Connelly's rep. "The family is very excited."
It's the first little girl for the family and she's little sister to Kai, 13 (whose dad is Connelly's ex David Dugan) and Stellan, 7.
The couple announced they were expecting in December and Connelly proudly showed off her baby bump at the premiere of 'The Dilemma' in January.
She also dished to David Letterman about her not-so-fun first trimester.
"I'm feeling great -- now. The first three months were very sketchy," she said. "You know how like you have your cell phone and you have to stand in one spot? It was like that with nausea. I had to stand in one spot, which happened to be in front of my refrigerator, which was open with me dipping pretzels in cream cheese and stuffing them in my mouth."
Connelly and Bettany first met on the set of 'A Beautiful Mind' in 2001 and were married in 2003.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Better blonde or brunette?
- Dean Jones, boyish Disney star, dies at 84
- Avril Lavigne announces separation from husband Chad Kroeger
- 'Mr. Robot' Boss Talks Finale and Season 2: Elliot "Is Past the Point of No Return"
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen Launch Dry Shampoo
- Pierce Brosnan's 'Survivor' Triggers BitTorrent Piracy Lawsuit from Producers
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- Here's Lucy! Cate Blanchett to Play Lucille Ball
- Oscars 2016 Ceremony Will Have Two (or More) Hosts, Since It Went So Well Last Time
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Looking at Gina Rodriguez, Tatiana Maslany, Olivia Cooke For Lead Role