Jennifer Connelly, Paul Bettany Welcome Baby Girl
By Kelly Fisher Posted Jun 8th 2011 08:58AM
The new addition to the family, named Agnes Lark Bettany, made her big arrival at the couple's New York City home, her rep told Us Weekly.
"Everyone is healthy and doing well," said Connelly's rep. "The family is very excited."
It's the first little girl for the family and she's little sister to Kai, 13 (whose dad is Connelly's ex David Dugan) and Stellan, 7.
The couple announced they were expecting in December and Connelly proudly showed off her baby bump at the premiere of 'The Dilemma' in January.
She also dished to David Letterman about her not-so-fun first trimester.
"I'm feeling great -- now. The first three months were very sketchy," she said. "You know how like you have your cell phone and you have to stand in one spot? It was like that with nausea. I had to stand in one spot, which happened to be in front of my refrigerator, which was open with me dipping pretzels in cream cheese and stuffing them in my mouth."
Connelly and Bettany first met on the set of 'A Beautiful Mind' in 2001 and were married in 2003.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Brown vs. Houston family feud is just beginning, Bobby's sister vows
- Rapper Travis Scott arrested after encouraging fans to jump barricades at show
- Family feud in evidence at Bobbi Kristina funeral
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Visits Children's Hospital in Full Costume
- 'Downton Abbey': Gareth Neame Talks Potential Movie, Cast Gets Sentimental
- Norman Lear Reveals Potential Changes to 'One Day at a Time' for Latino Remake
- Zayn's 'Big Love' For One Direction
- Channing Tatum: Still Gambit!
- 'Downton Abbey': Cast, EP Talk End
- Actor, Wresting Legend 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper Dead at 61
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 5 Gets Digital Release 7 Months Before DVD, Blu-ray
- Can You Match the Tom Cruise Run to the Right Movie?