Jennifer Connelly, Paul Bettany Welcome Baby Girl
By Kelly Fisher Posted Jun 8th 2011 08:58AM
The new addition to the family, named Agnes Lark Bettany, made her big arrival at the couple's New York City home, her rep told Us Weekly.
"Everyone is healthy and doing well," said Connelly's rep. "The family is very excited."
It's the first little girl for the family and she's little sister to Kai, 13 (whose dad is Connelly's ex David Dugan) and Stellan, 7.
The couple announced they were expecting in December and Connelly proudly showed off her baby bump at the premiere of 'The Dilemma' in January.
She also dished to David Letterman about her not-so-fun first trimester.
"I'm feeling great -- now. The first three months were very sketchy," she said. "You know how like you have your cell phone and you have to stand in one spot? It was like that with nausea. I had to stand in one spot, which happened to be in front of my refrigerator, which was open with me dipping pretzels in cream cheese and stuffing them in my mouth."
Connelly and Bettany first met on the set of 'A Beautiful Mind' in 2001 and were married in 2003.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- New Mark Burnett game show ?500 Questions' coming to ABC
- Hollywood studios are urged to take extra precautions filming abroad amid rising global security issues
- 'NCIS' moves down South with New Orleans spinoff
- Derek Jeter Farewell Ad Hits It Out of the Park ? With Help From Frank Sinatra
- CBS Executive Michael Wittman's Wife Reportedly Critically Injured in Traffic Accident
- CAA Raises $500,000 From 'School Day' Events in LA, NYC and Nashville
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- What's On TV Tonight: 'Married' Finale, 'Breaking Amish' Premiere, and More Picks
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Is the Best Season Yet, Says Jessica Lange
- Lifetime's Aaliyah Biopic Has a Premiere Date (PHOTO)