Zach Galifianakis Slams Sean Penn, Ke$ha, Little Kids Everywhere
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Jun 8th 2011 03:40PM
No one seems to be safe when it comes to Zach Galifianakis' sometimes humorous but mostly just honest jabs. 'The Hangover Part II' funny man isn't holding back in his cover interview with Rolling Stone -- watch out world, hell hath no furry like Galifianakis' scorn.
So who's on the short list of Galifiankis' rampant rage? The actor has it in for self-proclaimed trashy pop star, Ke$ha.
"I saw that Ke$ha woman the other day," he told the mag after explaining that she had previously contacted him about meeting for a drink. Several days later, Galifiankis ran into the singer at a bar: "She was sitting by herself, and I walked up to her and said, 'Listen, I got your e-mail. Your music is really bad! I don't know who listens to it, but I imagine it's, like, six-year-olds -- and it's a bad message.'"
But Galifiankis isn't only sticking up for the wee ones when it comes to the 'Tik Tok' singer's lyrics. When "little kids" approach Galifianakis to let him know they love him in 'The Hangover,' instead of thanking his mini fans, he tells them that they have awful parents -- "And I mean it," he adds.
And not only is he slamming lenient parents, even Sean Penn hasn't been safe from the wrath of the bearded one. When Penn offered Galifianakis a role in 'Into the Wild,' the extremely professional actor told the Academy Award winner that he couldn't talk because he had an appointment at Arby's -- oh and to "send my Jews the script."
Despite his A-list slams, we still can't enough of the trash talking terror.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Gabourey Sidibe attends The American Cancer Society's Choose You luncheon on May 5th in New York City.
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
MORE ABOUT Zach Galifianakis
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Zach Galifianakis Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Stars who lost their mojo
- Maxim Monday: Hot models, celebs and gals next door
- Justin Timberlake goes folk in new movie ?Inside Llewyn Davis'
- Cannes: Keanu Reeves Makes Directorial Debut With 'Man of Tai Chi' (Exclusive Image)
- VH1 Sets June Theatrical Openings for Alex Winter's 'Downloaded'
- Cannes: Easternlight Sells Jet Li's 'Badges of Fury' Worldwide
- ?All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' season finale: And the winner is?
- EW's Bite of the Night: Submit your favorite quote from tonight's best TV!
- ?Game of Thrones': OK Cupid reveals which characters are most compatible
- Brandi Glanville Claims She Hooked Up With Gerard Butler
- Charlie Sheen Talks Ladies – Onscreen & Off
- Jonah Hill ‘Overwhelmed’ By ‘Moneyball’ Supporting Actor Nomination
- Box Office: 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Misses $100M Domestic Mark on Opening Weekend
- Beyonce Pregnant Again? Sources Confirm 'Epic' Star Is Carrying Baby No. 2
- 'Hangover 3' Red Band Trailer: Take a Walk Down a NSFW Memory Lane (VIDEO)