'Dance' Judge Mary Murphy Tells of More Arnold Womanizing
By Rob Shuter Posted Jun 9th 2011 09:25AM
PLUS: Mary Reveals She May Be Done Dancing!
'So You Think You Can Dance' judge Mary Murphy shocked me and host Joy Behar on her hit HLN show recently when she revealed Arnold Schwarzenegger didn't just have a wondering eye on housekeepers and Sandra Bernhard, he also once tried to hit on Mary's makeup artist ... in an elevator ... two seconds after they met.
"He even hit on my makeup artist in two seconds," the dancing judge told Joy. "Two seconds in an elevator. That's all it took. The door shut, the two of them in there, and he leans down and says, 'Do you want to kiss me?' And she backed up and she's like ... Well, she's one of my makeup artists. I'm not going to say which one, but this is true, and in such a short period of time. I mean can you imagine on a daily basis how many women, though, that he has hit on. This is somebody he'd never seen before."
"What I think is crazier about the new season is that people keep putting their bodies in positions that are not humanly possible," she told me. "Now if you can figure that out I would like you to get back to me and maybe we can make some money on this."
A trained ballroom dancer, the 53-year-old ballroom dance champion warns that after dancing last season on Broadway with Maks from 'Dancing With the Stars,' she probably won't be dancing again, at least professionally.
"It's probably the last time I'm going to be dancing," she revealed. "It was great. It was a lot of fun. A lot of pain at this age I will say, but I had a great time."
And who would Mary like to slow dance with, so to speak? "Fergie, turn over your husband Josh," she said. "Now you are making me blush. I hope I never run into them now."
And let's also hope your makeup artist doesn't end up in any more elevators with Arnold going down!
► Follow @NaughtyNiceRob on Twitter!
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Highbrow -
- Sex That's SFW -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Matthew McConaughey Not in Upcoming Sequel Magic Mike XXL
- This Is Where I Leave You Review: Cast Has "Freewheeling" Chemistry, Yet Script Is Too Predictable
- Sarah Michelle Gellar, Michelle Trachtenberg Have Buffy Reunion: See the On-Screen Sisters Now, Plus Oz!
- Chris Martin Attracts Celebrities To Coldplay Concert In L.A.
- Hardly One Big Happy Family! Executive Producer Has To Intervene, After Rosie O'Donnell & Nicolle Wallace's Political Argument Lingers After The Cameras Are Off
- Teacher wins more than $1 million on 'Wheel of Fortune'
- 'Cold Justice' episode spurs arrest in 1997 Arizona killing
- Review: Liam Neeson back in action again in 'A Walk Among the Tombstones'