Pippa Middleton Makes Another Courtside Appearance (Photos)
By Katelyn Mullen Posted Jun 9th 2011 02:12PM
Pippa Middleton, Kate Middleton's talk of the town little sis, looks to be on the tennis circuit as the pros make their way through Europe.
Looking as chic and glamorous as usual, she was spotted with a group of friends at last month's French Open but is now back in her home country, enjoying the sport.
Prince William's sister-in-law was spotted at the AEGON Championship earlier today, at the Queens Club in London, to watch American tennis champ Andy Roddick go up against South African, Kevin Anderson.
This time Middleton was enjoying the match with pal, George Percy. These two have been spending more and more time together as of late. He joined her on a mini vacation to Madrid last month, where the two looked awfully chummy.
Perhaps they are rekindling an old flame? Middleton has been dating former professional cricketer, Alex Loudon since last December, however the pair haven't been spotted out together in some time.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taylor Swift Stops Traffic on Hollywood Boulevard, Performs Late-Night Gig
- Pippa Middleton Shares Her Diet and Workout Secrets, Reveals How She Got Her Famous Backside in Shape
- Brad Pitt Does Hilarious Between Two Ferns Interview With Zach Galifianakis; Here Comes Honey Boo Boo Future In Jeopardy Amid Sex Offender Report: Top 5 Stories
- ‘Honey Boo Boo’ Mom Dating Man Who Molested Her 8-Year-Old Relative
- Brad Pitt Plans To Play Beheaded Journalist James Foley In New Film
- CBS cuts 'CSI' season short
- Pretty stars who go gritty on film
- Trisha Yearwood set to appear on 'Nashville' during faux CMA awards
- ABC Just Ordered More Episodes for 7 Shows—Which Dramas and Comedies Scored Longer Seasons?
- Who's the Boss? Reunion! Tony Danza and Judith Light Come Together at Broadway Opening of Disgraced
- Mama June Apparently Hasn't Dated Mark McDaniel for 10 Years; Son Insists McDaniel Was Wrongly Convicted of Molestation