Pippa Middleton Makes Another Courtside Appearance (Photos)
By Katelyn Mullen Posted Jun 9th 2011 02:12PM
Pippa Middleton, Kate Middleton's talk of the town little sis, looks to be on the tennis circuit as the pros make their way through Europe.
Looking as chic and glamorous as usual, she was spotted with a group of friends at last month's French Open but is now back in her home country, enjoying the sport.
Prince William's sister-in-law was spotted at the AEGON Championship earlier today, at the Queens Club in London, to watch American tennis champ Andy Roddick go up against South African, Kevin Anderson.
This time Middleton was enjoying the match with pal, George Percy. These two have been spending more and more time together as of late. He joined her on a mini vacation to Madrid last month, where the two looked awfully chummy.
Perhaps they are rekindling an old flame? Middleton has been dating former professional cricketer, Alex Loudon since last December, however the pair haven't been spotted out together in some time.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kourtney Kardashian Hints at Scott Disick Relationship Trouble With New Instagram
- Kendra Wilkinson Reveals Why She Took Hank Baskett Back: Read the Couple's Joint Interview!
- Jessica, Ashlee Simpson's Children Maxwell, Ace, and Bronx Steal the Show at Belk Fashion Event: Family Photos
- Not Today! One Direction ?Furious' At Matt Lauer's ?Unprofessionalism' Over Drug Question ? Threaten Never To Go On ?Today' Again!
- Jessica Simpson And Ashlee Simpson Ross Come Home For The Holidays In Support Of The Jessica Simpson Collection And The Launch Of Jessica Simpson Home At Belk Galleria Dallas
- Nicole Kidman Attends The World Premiere Of ‘Paddington’ At Odeon Leicester Square
- 'Hunger Games' scores year's biggest opening with $123M
- Bill Cosby controversy: A decade in the making
- Robin Williams' son remembers his dad and Christopher Reeve's friendship