Pippa Middleton Makes Another Courtside Appearance (Photos)
By Katelyn Mullen Posted Jun 9th 2011 02:12PM
Pippa Middleton, Kate Middleton's talk of the town little sis, looks to be on the tennis circuit as the pros make their way through Europe.
Looking as chic and glamorous as usual, she was spotted with a group of friends at last month's French Open but is now back in her home country, enjoying the sport.
Prince William's sister-in-law was spotted at the AEGON Championship earlier today, at the Queens Club in London, to watch American tennis champ Andy Roddick go up against South African, Kevin Anderson.
This time Middleton was enjoying the match with pal, George Percy. These two have been spending more and more time together as of late. He joined her on a mini vacation to Madrid last month, where the two looked awfully chummy.
Perhaps they are rekindling an old flame? Middleton has been dating former professional cricketer, Alex Loudon since last December, however the pair haven't been spotted out together in some time.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Michael B. Jordan Talks Fantastic Four Reboot, Says He Wants to Direct
- CeeLo Green's TBS Show The Good Life Canceled After Controversial Rape Tweets
- Real Housewives of Atlanta New Cast: See All of the Women of Season 7 in First Photos
- Missing Mom: Amber Portwood Says She ‘Missed Out On So Much' Of Daughter Leah's Life In Prison ? Making Up For Lost Time
- Kim Kardashian Wears Chainmail While Kanye West Smiles At GQ Men Of The Year Awards
- Angelina Jolie Honors Late Mother At Her Nuptials To Brad Pitt
- Alleged hacked McKayla Maroney pics banned from Reddit; site says she would be underage in them
- Justin Bieber charged with assault, Ontario police say
- Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton reportedly turn down $1 million Las Vegas show deal
- Kate Hudson Slams Eating Disorder Rumors, Says "I Want Girls to Love Themselves"
- Roxy Sowlaty Attempts to Burn Shoes From Her Ex-Boyfriend—See the #RichKids of Beverly Hills Deleted Scene!
- Jill Duggar Reveals Her Pregnancy Cravings, Says "All Day" Morning Sickness Is ''Well Worth It''