Listen: Hugh Hefner's Fiancée, Crystal Harris Releases Debut Song
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Jun 10th 2011 04:20PM
"I had a lot of fun and this is a way to give back to my fans," she told Radar Online. "My dad was a singer in the UK, and I got my pipes from him ... I hope everybody enjoys this song and I can't wait to be out and hear it at the club."
On June 18, Harris will tie the knot with Hugh Hefner, who is 60 years her senior. So will Harris, 24, serenade her new hubby at their wedding fete? According to a Playboy spokeswoman, although Harris will not be belting out her new tune, the DJ will play the song.
Though 'Club Queen' will not be available on iTunes until June 14, Harris gave a live performance of the song at the opening of London's new Playboy Club last week. Harris expects to release a full album due out later this year.
"I can't wait to do more shows and have more songs soon," she said.
Do you think Harris' debut tune is worthy of the centerfold or is more back of the book material?
MORE ABOUT Hugh Hefner
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Hugh Hefner Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Report: Woman who claimed to have third breast added is fake
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Filmmaker Dinesh D'Souza spared prison over campaign funds violation
- ?True Detective': Will the real Vince Vaughn step forward?
- ?Lion King' musical has the top box office in entertainment
- Sofia Vergara Says She Wooed Joe Manganiello with Her New Fragrance
- George Clooney's Wedding Preparations Under Way in Venice
- ?The View': Rosie O'Donnell and Nicolle Wallace Respond to Feud Rumors
- Nick Lachey Dishes on Son Camden, Vanessa Lachey's Second Pregnancy: "I Could Not Be More Excited"
- Rumer Willis Wears Sexy Cutout Outfits in New Franziska Fox Lookbook: See the Risky Ensembles!
- Sleepy Hollow's Lyndie Greenwood Talks Jenny's Potential Romantic Future With Captain Frank Irving: See What She Had to Say!