Listen: Hugh Hefner's Fiancée, Crystal Harris Releases Debut Song
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Jun 10th 2011 04:20PM
"I had a lot of fun and this is a way to give back to my fans," she told Radar Online. "My dad was a singer in the UK, and I got my pipes from him ... I hope everybody enjoys this song and I can't wait to be out and hear it at the club."
On June 18, Harris will tie the knot with Hugh Hefner, who is 60 years her senior. So will Harris, 24, serenade her new hubby at their wedding fete? According to a Playboy spokeswoman, although Harris will not be belting out her new tune, the DJ will play the song.
Though 'Club Queen' will not be available on iTunes until June 14, Harris gave a live performance of the song at the opening of London's new Playboy Club last week. Harris expects to release a full album due out later this year.
"I can't wait to do more shows and have more songs soon," she said.
Do you think Harris' debut tune is worthy of the centerfold or is more back of the book material?
MORE ABOUT Hugh Hefner
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Hugh Hefner Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- One Direction fans attack Lorde's boyfriend with racist tweets
- Kim Kardashian defends giving 10 percent of eBay auction proceeds to charity, says its plenty
- Snubbed! Golden Globes leave Winfrey, Hanks, Scorcese out in the cold
- Lea Michele opens up about Cory Monteith to Ellen DeGeneres
- Golden Globe nominations: Reactions from Matthew McConaughey, Kerry Washington & more
- No Oprah? No Scorsese? What were the Golden Globes' most egregious snubs?
- Lea Michele Reveals She's Still ?Trying' to Figure Things Out After Losing Cory Monteith
- Golden Globe Nominations 2014: '12 Years,' ?American Hustle' Top the List
- Idina Menzel and Taye Diggs Call It Quits