Listen: Hugh Hefner's Fiancée, Crystal Harris Releases Debut Song
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Jun 10th 2011 04:20PM
"I had a lot of fun and this is a way to give back to my fans," she told Radar Online. "My dad was a singer in the UK, and I got my pipes from him ... I hope everybody enjoys this song and I can't wait to be out and hear it at the club."
On June 18, Harris will tie the knot with Hugh Hefner, who is 60 years her senior. So will Harris, 24, serenade her new hubby at their wedding fete? According to a Playboy spokeswoman, although Harris will not be belting out her new tune, the DJ will play the song.
Though 'Club Queen' will not be available on iTunes until June 14, Harris gave a live performance of the song at the opening of London's new Playboy Club last week. Harris expects to release a full album due out later this year.
"I can't wait to do more shows and have more songs soon," she said.
Do you think Harris' debut tune is worthy of the centerfold or is more back of the book material?
MORE ABOUT Hugh Hefner
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Hugh Hefner Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Actor Edward Furlong charged with assaulting girlfriend
- Sofia Vergara brags on her backside with sexy selfie
- Then/Now: 'St. Elmo's Fire'
Huffington Post - EntertainmentFEED
- 'The Voice' Crowns Its Winner
- Your Summer Roundup Of Reality-TV Ridiculousness
- Nick Offerman Is 'Axe Cop'
- Jimmy Kimmel wants to ?Channing All Over Your Tatum' ? MUSIC VIDEO
- ?The Voice': Season 4 winner is?
- ?So You Think You Can Dance': The Top 20!
- Selma Blair to Exit ?Anger Management'
- ?The Voice' Finale Bonanza: Cher, Christina Aguilera and a New Winner!
- Miss USA Erin Brady on Miss Utah's Flub
- The Voice Season 4 Winner: Did Michelle Chamuel, Danielle Bradbery or the Swon Brothers Win?
- Kris Jenner Attends Taj Jackson's Wedding After Kim Kardashian Gives Birth
- Katy Perry Says Russell Brand Told Her Divorce Plans in a Text; Miley Cyrus Talks Liam Hemsworth: Today's Top Stories