Jennifer Hudson Hospitalized In Between Morning Show Concerts
By PopEater Staff Posted Jun 10th 2011 01:29PM
Later it was revealed that she was treated for food poisoning.
The Grammy and Oscar winner scheduled two big events for Friday to promote her new album, 'I Remember Me,' and made it through her 'GMA' visit. But before she could hit the CBS stage she became ill with "abdominal pain" and was "unable to perform" and was taken to an undisclosed hospital and released.
On 'GMA,' Hudson spoke with Robin Roberts in Central Park about her busy schedule, which includes a memoir, two films and raising a son, David Daniel Otunga Jr.
A spokesperson for Weight Watchers, Hudson has shown dramatic weight loss in the last year. When asked what she does when she feels she's in a rut in her fitness goals, Hudson replied "You have to keep doing what you did to get to that point, and you'll get further. I always say if you keep at it ... you got to that point, don't fix something that's not broke. Keep that going and keep it consistent, and you'll get there."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Could Savannah Guthrie replace Brian Williams?
- 'CSI: Cyber' has pushed Patricia Arquette's paranoia 'over the top'
- George Strait mourns loss of 'great friend' to country music Kent Finlay
- Extra Scoop: ?Downton Abbey' Fans Got Some Bad News Today
- Who Is Christina Aguilera's Secret Weapon for ?The Voice'?
- Holy Hotness! Jared Leto Cut His Hair