Jennifer Hudson Hospitalized In Between Morning Show Concerts
By PopEater Staff Posted Jun 10th 2011 01:29PM
Later it was revealed that she was treated for food poisoning.
The Grammy and Oscar winner scheduled two big events for Friday to promote her new album, 'I Remember Me,' and made it through her 'GMA' visit. But before she could hit the CBS stage she became ill with "abdominal pain" and was "unable to perform" and was taken to an undisclosed hospital and released.
On 'GMA,' Hudson spoke with Robin Roberts in Central Park about her busy schedule, which includes a memoir, two films and raising a son, David Daniel Otunga Jr.
A spokesperson for Weight Watchers, Hudson has shown dramatic weight loss in the last year. When asked what she does when she feels she's in a rut in her fitness goals, Hudson replied "You have to keep doing what you did to get to that point, and you'll get further. I always say if you keep at it ... you got to that point, don't fix something that's not broke. Keep that going and keep it consistent, and you'll get there."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Security beefed up as Bobbi Kristina Brown's condition grows increasingly dire: source
- Chrissy Teigen goes topless for magazine, fights with Instagram
- Miss USA loses Cheryl Burke as a co-host
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Opens Up About Private Life, Promises Fans He'll Be Back for These Two Movies
- New Divorce Details: Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Still Living Together
- 'General Hospital' Star Genie Francis Dishes on Luke & Laura!