Khloe Kardashian: 'Kim Will Be Such a Bridezilla!"
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Jun 10th 2011 11:40AM
"I don't want to help because Kim is going to be such a bridezilla!" Kardashian told People. "If I do one thing wrong, I'll be screwed."
Although she doesn't want to be involved in any gardenia versus geranium decisions, she is expecting to be part of the wedding party.
"I'm looking forward to being in the wedding," she said. Kim and Kourtney both stood up for Khloe and husband, Lamar Odom's wedding so she thinks it's only fair for Kim to return the gesture: "[They] were both my maids of honor, so she has to do the same for us."
And it's no wonder that Kardashian wants to be part of the ceremony and celebration she thinks will be the event of the season -- and even rival April's royal wedding fever.
"Kim goes big," she said. "It's not going to be small. And I joke and I say it will be like the Royal Wedding, but she is just like that."
Whether it's a fragrance or a wedding, nothing the Kardashians put their name on is ever less than over the top.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Gabourey Sidibe attends The American Cancer Society's Choose You luncheon on May 5th in New York City.
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
MORE ABOUT Khloe Kardashian
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Khloe Kardashian Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Julia Roberts: I Can Still Recite My Lines From Pretty Woman, Notting Hill
- Andi Dorfman, Fiance Josh Murray Mock Her Famous Frown in Cute Family Picture After Bachelorette Finale
- Zac Efron Reunites With Michelle Rodriguez on Luxury Yacht in Ibiza, Spain: Pictures
- Usher Attend The 15th Anniversary Kick Off Celebration Of Usher’s New Look
- Julia Roberts Doesn't Address Sister's Death In TODAY Chat; Says She ?Wouldn't Survive' As Up-And-Coming Actress In Times Of ?Nasty' Social Media
- Jamie Foxx To Play Mike Tyson; A Look At Best-Ever Biopics
- Deep Thoughts by Monica Lewinsky: Why she stopped watching ?Orange is the New Black'
- Golfer Dustin Johnson leaves tour to seek 'professional help'
- WATCH: Julia Roberts plays 'Face Balls' with Jimmy Fallon
- Former Game of Thrones Star Addresses Her Recasting in the Most Hilarious (and Slightly Sad) Way Ever
- Justin Bieber Moves Past Orlando Bloom Drama, Posts Flirty Selfie With Model Pal Shanina Shaik
- Don't Ever Change, Real Housewives of New Jersey! The Ladies Throw Down at a First-Responders Party—Watch Now