Khloe Kardashian: 'Kim Will Be Such a Bridezilla!"
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Jun 10th 2011 11:40AM
"I don't want to help because Kim is going to be such a bridezilla!" Kardashian told People. "If I do one thing wrong, I'll be screwed."
Although she doesn't want to be involved in any gardenia versus geranium decisions, she is expecting to be part of the wedding party.
"I'm looking forward to being in the wedding," she said. Kim and Kourtney both stood up for Khloe and husband, Lamar Odom's wedding so she thinks it's only fair for Kim to return the gesture: "[They] were both my maids of honor, so she has to do the same for us."
And it's no wonder that Kardashian wants to be part of the ceremony and celebration she thinks will be the event of the season -- and even rival April's royal wedding fever.
"Kim goes big," she said. "It's not going to be small. And I joke and I say it will be like the Royal Wedding, but she is just like that."
Whether it's a fragrance or a wedding, nothing the Kardashians put their name on is ever less than over the top.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Gabourey Sidibe attends The American Cancer Society's Choose You luncheon on May 5th in New York City.
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
MORE ABOUT Khloe Kardashian
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Khloe Kardashian Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Kardashian Dresses North in Skunk Costume; See How the Today Show Celebrated Halloween: Top 5 Stories
- Heidi Klum Dresses as a Butterfly for Annual Halloween Party -- See Her Crazy Costume Here!
- Kim Kardashian and North West Dress as Anna Wintour, Andre Leon Talley -- Plus, See Her Other Halloween Costumes!
- Tara Reid’s Skeletal Figure Scares Fans BEFORE She Puts On Halloween Costume!
- Demi Moore ‘Driving Mila Nuts,’ Wants Her To ‘Stay Away’ From Baby Wyatt ? Or Else!
- Judge Rules Amanda Bynes To Stay Under Conservatorship Until 2015, As Actress No-Show In Court
- Hello Kitty celebrates 40th anniversary
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Happy Halloween! Check Out Kim Kardashian, Lea Michele, Justin Bieber and More Stars in Costume!
- Melanie Griffith on Who She'd Like to Date Next and Why She'll Never Watch Daughter Dakota Johnson in Fifty Shades of Grey
- Chris Brown Talks All Things Rihanna: The Assault, Their Relationship, Drake and More—Watch Now!