Mark Ballas: Kim K. 'Shouldn't Have Fought Back' on Cheating Claims
By Rob Shuter Posted Jun 10th 2011 01:10PM
Kim Kardashian's friend and former 'Dancing With the Stars' partner, Mark Ballas, isn't the least bit worried that ugly cheating allegations will alter the reality star's wedding or hurt her image. But while he doesn't believe the rumors are true, he tells me she may have erred in fighting back so forcefully.
"Kim probably shouldn't have said anything, shouldn't have fought back," Mark explains. "But sometimes it's hard to just say nothing. I think it's the best thing to do, but if someone was saying that about me, I'd fight back."
The reality star's Wednesday went haywire when New England Patriots star Bret Lockett claimed in an In Touch Weekly cover story that she "pursued" him and had a months-long sexting affair. She pushed back immediately, calling Bret a "loser" and scolding the tabloid.
"Obviously it's just someone trying to get a minute in the spotlight," Mark told me a day after the scandal broke.
Mark, who finished in eleventh place when paired with Kim in season 7, told me when he visited the set of my talk show that he and Kim "still text and talk from time to time."
"Kim's a beautiful person inside and out," Mark added. "She's just really happy. She's a tough chick, she knows exactly what she's doing."
Tune into HDNet this Saturday at 1:00 p.m. or 7:00 p.m. for a special edition of 'Naughty But Nice With Rob' and be sure to check your local listings to watch Mark's concert special, also on HDNet.
► Follow @NaughtyNiceRob on Twitter!
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Top News
MORE ABOUT Kim Kardashian
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kim Kardashian Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taylor Swift's 1989 Album Leaks, Fans Freak Out on Twitter But Stay Loyal to Superstar -- Read the Funny Tweets Here
- Rumer Willis: Photoshopping Me to Appear Thinner in Lookbook Was "F---ed Up," "Unacceptable"
- Olivia Wilde Kisses Jason Sudeikis After Kansas City Royals World Series Game 2 Win: Picture
- ?I'm Hurt' ? Anna Shannon Confirms She Was Victim Of Mama June's Child Molester Boyfriend, Says Relationship With Mother ?Over'
- Remains Found In Virginia Confirmed To Be Those Of Hannah Graham
- Toxic Love? Marysville School Shooter & Girlfriend Had Relationship Turmoil Before Killings ? Read The Bitter Tweets
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Prince Harry Steps Out With Several Lucky Ladies for Dinner—See the Pic!
- "Human Ken Doll" Justin Jedlica Reveals He Has a Day Job—Find Out What It Is!
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher "Stoked" to Dress Daughter Wyatt Up for Halloween, Already Thinking About Baby No. 2!