Prince Harry: Not Getting Married 'for a Long Time'
According to Us Weekly, Harry was touring London's Royal Hospital Chelsea's infirmary on Thursday when an 85-year-old war vet asked the Prince what many people have been wondering.
"When are you getting married?" William Titchsmarsh asked Prince William's younger brother.
The Prince, in good humor, replied "Not for a long time," before adding, "Who put you up to ask me that?"
"They'll shoot me in the morning!" Titchsmarsh joked.
After greeting the veterans, Harry watched the annual Chelsea Pensioner's parade, where 300 elderly vets marched and saluted.
"The Army, for me and thousands like me, is a family," the Prince told the crowd after the parade. "In that respect, for veterans coming here, it must be like coming home. That is why this place matters, and always will."
Harry, who has been dating on-again, off-again girlfriend Chelsea Davy for four years, has tried to avoid any relationship speculation and instead is focusing on his military career. The Prince, who is training to be an Apache helicopter pilot, was promoted to Captain in April.
MORE ABOUT Prince Harry
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Prince Harry Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Keeping Up With the Kardashians Recap: Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian Kicks Scott Disick Out of the House
- Game of Thrones Recap: Jon Snow Is Enraged, Sansa Stark Is Engaged in "High Sparrow"
- Real Housewives of Atlanta Reunion: Phaedra Parks is Still Married to Apollo Nida "For the Children"
- Lil Wayne's tour bus hit by gunfire on Atlanta highway after performance
- 'Furious 7' box office champ for fourth straight weekend
- 'Good Fellas' actors spill secrets at 25th anniversary screening
- 2015 Daytime Emmy Awards: Ellen DeGeneres, Kelly Ripa, Betty White, Bobby Flay and More Big Winners
- Jay Z Is "Determined" to Defend Tidal App, Makes Promise That "We Are Here for the Long Haul"
- The Good Wife's Emotional Punch to the Gut: Kalinda, Alicia and a Letter