Prince Harry: Not Getting Married 'for a Long Time'
According to Us Weekly, Harry was touring London's Royal Hospital Chelsea's infirmary on Thursday when an 85-year-old war vet asked the Prince what many people have been wondering.
"When are you getting married?" William Titchsmarsh asked Prince William's younger brother.
The Prince, in good humor, replied "Not for a long time," before adding, "Who put you up to ask me that?"
"They'll shoot me in the morning!" Titchsmarsh joked.
After greeting the veterans, Harry watched the annual Chelsea Pensioner's parade, where 300 elderly vets marched and saluted.
"The Army, for me and thousands like me, is a family," the Prince told the crowd after the parade. "In that respect, for veterans coming here, it must be like coming home. That is why this place matters, and always will."
Harry, who has been dating on-again, off-again girlfriend Chelsea Davy for four years, has tried to avoid any relationship speculation and instead is focusing on his military career. The Prince, who is training to be an Apache helicopter pilot, was promoted to Captain in April.
MORE ABOUT Prince Harry
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Prince Harry Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Angelina Jolie's Wedding Dress Featured Colorful Designs Drawn By Her and Brad Pitt's Kids -- See the First Pic!
- Carrie Underwood is Pregnant, Expecting First Child With Husband Mike Fisher!
- Melissa Rivers Releases New Statement on Mom Joan River's Condition; Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photos Leaked: Top Weekend Stories
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' tops Labor Day, summer box office
- FBI, Apple begin inquiries into nude celebrity photo leaks
- Carrie Underwood announces she is pregnant with her first child
- 11 Times Lifetime's Saved By the Bell Movie Ruined Our Childhood
- Newly Single Britney Spears Ready for a "Hot Guy," Supports Jamie Lynn Spears at Los Angeles County Fair
- Morgan Stewart and Brendan Fitzpatrick Face Major Baby Drama—See the #RichKids of Beverly Hills Recap!