'Glee' Hunts For New Castmembers On Oxygen Show
By Rae Votta Posted Jun 11th 2011 04:00PM
While scores of teens would kill to star alongside Lea Michele, Chris Colfer and Matt Morrison on the Fox hit 'Glee,' 12 hopefuls get the chance to pursue that dream when 'The Glee Project' premieres on Oxygen this weekend: Sunday, June 12 (8 p.m ET).
The young performers (six male and six female) will compete each week, with the help of 'Glee' star mentors such as Darren Criss and Chord Overstreet, to get one step closer to the goal of a 7-episode guest arc on season 3 of the hit series.
If the trailer is anything to go by, the reality show might match the scripted one for levels of drama. There's plenty of kissing, diva-ing and tears -- check it out for yourself after the jump, plus, find out how you can ask the cast your burning 'Glee' questions.
During the season PopEater will be talking weekly with each eliminated contestant about their experiences on the show, all the way up to the winner. If you've got questions your itching to ask about what it's like working with Ryan Murphy or how cute Darren Criss really is in person, tweet us on Sunday nights during the show.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jada Pinkett Smith: Will Smith Has Me "On Lockdown," Knows I Wouldn't Cheat on Him
- Britney Spears Recreates Oops Album Cover With Sons Jayden and Sean in Cute Twitter Photo
- Elizabeth Olsen Has Marilyn Monroe Moment in Paris, Flashes Nude-Colored Underwear
- Diana Douglas, first wife of Kirk Douglas, dies at 92
- Stars in stripes
- Illinois city condemns Dick Van Dyke's childhood home
- The Bachelor Star Rachel Truehart Is Getting Married: See Her Stunning Engagement Ring!
- Hillary Clinton and Ellen DeGeneres Provide Hope to Gay Teen Seen in Viral Humans of New York Post
- Elizabeth Olsen Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction in Paris on the 4th of July—See the Photo!