'Glee' Hunts For New Castmembers On Oxygen Show
By Rae Votta Posted Jun 11th 2011 04:00PM
While scores of teens would kill to star alongside Lea Michele, Chris Colfer and Matt Morrison on the Fox hit 'Glee,' 12 hopefuls get the chance to pursue that dream when 'The Glee Project' premieres on Oxygen this weekend: Sunday, June 12 (8 p.m ET).
The young performers (six male and six female) will compete each week, with the help of 'Glee' star mentors such as Darren Criss and Chord Overstreet, to get one step closer to the goal of a 7-episode guest arc on season 3 of the hit series.
If the trailer is anything to go by, the reality show might match the scripted one for levels of drama. There's plenty of kissing, diva-ing and tears -- check it out for yourself after the jump, plus, find out how you can ask the cast your burning 'Glee' questions.
During the season PopEater will be talking weekly with each eliminated contestant about their experiences on the show, all the way up to the winner. If you've got questions your itching to ask about what it's like working with Ryan Murphy or how cute Darren Criss really is in person, tweet us on Sunday nights during the show.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taraji P. Henson Walks Back Racial Profiling Statement, Apologizes on Instagram
- Kate Hudson on Ex-Fiance Matthew Bellamy: "We're Family For the Rest of Our Lives"
- TLC's Bride By Design Premiere: How Does Wedding Dress Designer Heidi Elnora Keep the Peace?
- Craig Morgan on MSNBC guest's criticism of country music: Comment was 'ignorant'
- Lena Dunham called anti-Semitic for article titled 'Dog or Jewish Boyfriend?'
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Gwen Stefani's Dad Gets Temporary Restraining Order to Protect Family From Alleged Stalker
- Fergie Turns 40: See the Sweet Message Hubby Josh Duhamel Sent for Her Birthday!
- Prince Harry Catches a Performance of Ex Cressida Bonas' Play as First Anniversary of Breakup Nears: What Does It All Mean?!