Dane Cook Uses Twitter to Find His Lost Dog
By Kelly Fisher Posted Jun 13th 2011 08:36AM
"West Hollywood I need your help please. My dog Beast is missing in that area," the comedian wrote on his Twitter page, with a photo attached and email address for users to contact him if the dog was found.
Cook also called for volunteers to help him find the missing pup, and was understandably upset that Beast was nowhere to be found.
However, showing the true power of Twitter, the dog was found shortly after Cook's pleas hit the web.
"We found Beast!!!! Thank you so so so much everyone for your help!!!! I am so happy right now!!!!!" Cook tweeted Saturday night, adding, "Beast is alive and well - thanks everyone that helped us find him."
So at the end of the day, the roaming pup was back at home with Cook, who was overjoyed that this Twitter tale ends on a good note.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Reese Witherspoon keeps her hands in her pockets as she tries to stay warm while out in New York City on January 3rd.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka charged with 1983 murder of girlfriend
- James Bond author sorry for saying Idris Elba 'too street' for 007
- Taylor Swift fan arrested for storming stage at concert
- NFL Responds to Will Smith's 'Concussion' Film: "We Have No Higher Priority" Than Safety
- Gerard Butler's 'Geostorm' Pushed Back Three Months to Winter 2017
- 'Chicago P.D.' Season 3 Promo: Lindsay Is the Only One That Can Save Halstead
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- 'SpongeBob SquarePants' Musical Is In the Works
- 007 Writer Says Idris Elba Is 'Too Street' to Play James Bond, Quickly Apologizes
- Tony Todd to Voice Villain Zoom on 'The Flash' Season 2