Dane Cook Uses Twitter to Find His Lost Dog
By Kelly Fisher Posted Jun 13th 2011 08:36AM
"West Hollywood I need your help please. My dog Beast is missing in that area," the comedian wrote on his Twitter page, with a photo attached and email address for users to contact him if the dog was found.
Cook also called for volunteers to help him find the missing pup, and was understandably upset that Beast was nowhere to be found.
However, showing the true power of Twitter, the dog was found shortly after Cook's pleas hit the web.
"We found Beast!!!! Thank you so so so much everyone for your help!!!! I am so happy right now!!!!!" Cook tweeted Saturday night, adding, "Beast is alive and well - thanks everyone that helped us find him."
So at the end of the day, the roaming pup was back at home with Cook, who was overjoyed that this Twitter tale ends on a good note.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Reese Witherspoon keeps her hands in her pockets as she tries to stay warm while out in New York City on January 3rd.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Glen Campbell's two oldest children fighting wife for control of affairs
- Chris Brown's girlfriend Karrueche Tran dumps him after learning he's a dad
- Bruce Jenner told daughters about transition in front of cameras, report says
- Parvati Shallow Breaks Down 'Survivor: World Apart': What's Up With the Nudists?
- James Van Der Beek on 'Power/Rangers' Fan Film: "It's the Essence of Why We All Got Into This Business"
- 'Suits' Boss Talks Finale's "Two Major Punches," Previews Season 5
- Dave Franco Facts: 10 Things You Didn't Know About the 'Unfinished Business' Star
- Neill Blomkamp Is Sad More People Don't Explode In 'Chappie' (EXCLUSIVE)
- Luke Evans Cast as Gaston in 'Beauty and the Beast'