Gene Simmons' Unraveling Relationship With Shannon Tweed (Video)
By AOL TV Editors Posted Jun 13th 2011 02:15PM
Gifford asked Simmons if he were in "deep pooky" and if by that she means deep trouble, then the answer is absolutely a yes. Tweed's responses during the interview lead us to believe that these two are on the very rockiest of roads.
The interview centered around Simmons' infidelities, starting with a photo of him with other women. "Oh, kill me now," Simmons said, fiddling with his collar. Tweed looked angry to be there. Hoda Kotb asked Simmons about his assertion that he didn't know the women except from that photo. "Please," said Tweed. "What he means is he didn't know their names."
Tweed said the relationship has pretty much unraveled, but in the interest of the upcoming season of 'Gene Simmons Family Jewels' which details the situation, she didn't want to say too much. "I don't want to give away everything," she said, "but it's not looking great."
Check out the uncomfortable Q & A below.
Get more from AOL TV>>>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Heidi Klum Goes Topless, Zac Posen Covers her Breasts with his Hands
- Julia Roberts, Jimmy Fallon Throw Giant Balls at Each Other's Faces, Get Squashed Noses
- Kim Kardashian Shares Bikini Pictures With North West; Adrienne Bailon Defends Rob Kardashian Comments: Top 5 Thursday Stories
- Kate Gosselin’s Strict ‘House Rules’ For The Show’s Crew Revealed ? No Eating Or Drinking, Approved Bathroom Only!
- LeAnn Rimes reconnects with estranged father, sings 'Jesus Loves Me'
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- Julia Roberts Plays "Face Balls" With Jimmy Fallon, Is "Better Handling Big Balls"—Watch Now!
- Nick Viall Explains Fantasy Suite Experience With Andi Dorfman: Our Intimacy Level Was Way Beyond the "Act of Sex"
- Jada Pinkett Smith Talks Controversy Surrounding Willow's Photo: "Don't Pollute Something That's Not Dirty"