Gene Simmons' Unraveling Relationship With Shannon Tweed (Video)
By AOL TV Editors Posted Jun 13th 2011 02:15PM
Gifford asked Simmons if he were in "deep pooky" and if by that she means deep trouble, then the answer is absolutely a yes. Tweed's responses during the interview lead us to believe that these two are on the very rockiest of roads.
The interview centered around Simmons' infidelities, starting with a photo of him with other women. "Oh, kill me now," Simmons said, fiddling with his collar. Tweed looked angry to be there. Hoda Kotb asked Simmons about his assertion that he didn't know the women except from that photo. "Please," said Tweed. "What he means is he didn't know their names."
Tweed said the relationship has pretty much unraveled, but in the interest of the upcoming season of 'Gene Simmons Family Jewels' which details the situation, she didn't want to say too much. "I don't want to give away everything," she said, "but it's not looking great."
Check out the uncomfortable Q & A below.
Get more from AOL TV>>>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kris Jenner Had No Comment on Bruce Jenner Interview? "I Wasn't Asked"
- Bruce Jenner Was Terrified to Come Out to Children; Brandon Jenner Knew First
- Bruce Jenner Clarifies Gender Identity vs. Sexuality in Diane Sawyer Interview: "It's Apples and Oranges"
- Bruce Jenner in interview: 'I am a woman'
- Sawyer Sweeten, 'Everybody Loves Raymond' child actor, dead at 19
- Comedian Artie Lange: It's not fair when people call me fat
- Bruce Jenner's Family Reacts to Diane Sawyer Interview: We Are "So Very Proud" of Our "Hero"
- Bruce Jenner Reveals Kanye West's Words of Wisdom, Says Kim Kardashian Has Been ''By Far'' the Most Accepting of His Gender Transition
- Bruce Jenner Admits He Once Contemplated Suicide