Gene Simmons' Unraveling Relationship With Shannon Tweed (Video)
By AOL TV Editors Posted Jun 13th 2011 02:15PM
Gifford asked Simmons if he were in "deep pooky" and if by that she means deep trouble, then the answer is absolutely a yes. Tweed's responses during the interview lead us to believe that these two are on the very rockiest of roads.
The interview centered around Simmons' infidelities, starting with a photo of him with other women. "Oh, kill me now," Simmons said, fiddling with his collar. Tweed looked angry to be there. Hoda Kotb asked Simmons about his assertion that he didn't know the women except from that photo. "Please," said Tweed. "What he means is he didn't know their names."
Tweed said the relationship has pretty much unraveled, but in the interest of the upcoming season of 'Gene Simmons Family Jewels' which details the situation, she didn't want to say too much. "I don't want to give away everything," she said, "but it's not looking great."
Check out the uncomfortable Q & A below.
Get more from AOL TV>>>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Justin Timberlake Sings "Friends in Low Places" With Garth Brooks in Spirited Performance: Watch
- Angelina Jolie Calls Marriage to Brad Pitt "Hard Work"
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Get Kinky for Balmain Campaign: See the Sexy Photos
- Heidi Klum ads showed too much skin for Las Vegas?
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 2014: The year tech turned on Hollywood
- Sofía Vergara and Joe Manganiello Enjoy Romantic Holiday Vacation in Hawaii (and Of Course They Look Perfect)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Pre-Christmas Vacation Looks Like a Dream—Take a Look!
- Watch This Fan-Made Trailer for a DC vs. Marvel Movie and Weep Because It'll Probably Never Happen