Kim Kardashian's Fiance Dusts Cheating Rumors Off His (Massive) Shoulders
By Rob Shuter Posted Jun 13th 2011 01:30PM
A week after announcing her engagement, Kim Kardashian found herself in the middle of an ugly cheating scandal. Though it would appear things could get litigious between the reality star and the NFLer accusing her of "pursuing" him, one person that's taking it in stride is fiance Kris Humphries.
"Kris knows none of it is true," a Kardashian insider tells me. "He trusts and loves Kim. That's not to say he doesn't want to protect his future wife from fools talking sh*t about her, he knows fighting back will just give this guy more press attention."
As a star for the NBA's New Jersey Nets, Kris is no stranger to attention but even he would admit that dating Kim is another level of fame.
"She is one of the most photographed and talked about women in America," a friend of Kim's tells me. "It's not easy getting used to the amount of photographers that follow her everywhere. Most men wouldn't be able to put up with all this attention, but Kris is a special type of guy."
I recently saw Kim backstage at 'New York Live' (formerly 'LX New York') and couldn't believe the amount of media assembled outside the studio waiting for her to arrive and leave. But Kris hasn't seen anything yet as he joins his fiancée on the sixth season of her TV series. The latest season began shooting in March and follows their budding romance right from the beginning until they announced their engagement.
"Now that they are both on the show together they are about to be the most famous couple in the World," the insider tells me. "Brad and Angelina finally have met their match."
► Follow @NaughtyNiceRob on Twitter!
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- TV News -
- WTF -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
MORE ABOUT Kim Kardashian
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kim Kardashian Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mama June declares '19 Kids and Counting' should be canceled as TLC airs marathon
- Model Nicole Trunfio poses breastfeeding her son on Elle cover
- Does Discovery/TLC have a child molester problem?
- First Look: Meryl Streep, Hugh Grant Cosy Up in 'Florence Foster Jenkins'
- Cannes: 'By Sidney Lumet' Doc Captures the Helmer's Radical, American Vision
- Cannes: Thierry Fremaux Blames "Flatgate" Controversy on "One Security Guard"
- 10 Bizarre Series Finales
- Best of Late Night TV: Dwayne Johnson's Graduation Speech and Heidi Klum's Kangaroo Balls
- Greg Grunberg to Return for 'Heroes Reborn'