Amy Poehler, Lea Michele and More Comedy Actresses Dish on Careers (Video)
By AOL TV Editors Posted Jun 15th 2011 07:00PM
The aforementioned funny ladies gathered as part of The Hollywood Reporter's Emmy Roundtable series to discuss their big breaks, best moments and those bad jobs everybody in the industry seems to have had.
In the video, Poehler attributes the success of her transition from improv to 'Saturday Night Live' to her experience with the Upright Citizens Brigade.
"It's very difficult to comment on your own career," Poehler said, with the other women nodding in agreement. "It's very strange, you kind of want to leave it up to other people to dissect it."
'The Office' star Fischer wasn't shy about revealing details of her career. She admitted to working as a telephone psychic and spending three years working at a car wash.
Watch the videos below.
Get more at Aol TV >>>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jenna Bush Hager Reveals What Daughter Mila Will Be For Halloween -- Watch!
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Spill on "Most Intense" Fifth Season: Drama, New Friendships
- Taylor Swift's 1989 Album Leaks, Fans Freak Out on Twitter But Stay Loyal to Superstar -- Read the Funny Tweets Here
- Remains Found In Virginia Confirmed To Be Those Of Hannah Graham
- Toxic Love? Marysville School Shooter & Girlfriend Had Relationship Turmoil Before Killings ? Read The Bitter Tweets
- California Highway Patrol Hunting For Ruthless Armed Couple Who Gunned Down 3 Cops
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Prince Harry Steps Out With Several Lucky Ladies for Dinner—See the Pic!
- "Human Ken Doll" Justin Jedlica Reveals He Has a Day Job—Find Out What It Is!
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher "Stoked" to Dress Daughter Wyatt Up for Halloween, Already Thinking About Baby No. 2!