'Game of Thrones' Star Sean Bean Stabbed in Bar Brawl
By Christo Varghese Posted Jun 15th 2011 05:10AM
The Daily Mail is reporting that Bean was apparently attacked outside a bar in Camden, London late on Sunday evening.
The fight started when the 52-year-old actor and Playboy model April Summers were standing outside the bar for a smoke.
When a passerby spotted the couple and made lewd comments about Summers, Bean confronted the man, who just walked away. Later, when Bean went out for another smoke, he was attacked by the man.
Eyewitnesses report that the man punched Bean in the face and stabbed him in the arm with a broken glass.
Despite his wounds, Bean refused to go to a hospital but accepted a first aid kit from the bar staff and then went on to order another drink.
The police, who were called in after the scuffle, did not comment on the fight and Bean was said to be unavailable for a comment.
It is not yet known if Summers, 22, is Bean's latest girlfriend. It is reported that she was not injured in the incident and she is quoted saying, "I'm fine, it is a private matter. I don't want to make any comment."
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Gabourey Sidibe attends The American Cancer Society's Choose You luncheon on May 5th in New York City.
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Queen Elizabeth II Photobombs a Selfie at the Commonwealth Games: See the Amazing Picture
- Erin Heatherton Goes Topless on a Horse, Rides a Horse Bareback for Buffalo David Bitton Campaign With Eric Decker
- Kim Kardashian Calls Khloe Kardashian a "Miserable Person" After Selfies Diss on Keeping Up With the Kardashians
- Soap Star Eileen Davidson Joins ‘RHOBH’ With Record Salary ? Her Unreal Pay Revealed!
- Longtime Friend Of Hot Car Dad Ross Cooper Confused By Ongoing Events, Prays There's A Reasonable Explanation For It All
- Leonardo DiCaprio and Toni Garrn Enjoy An Afternoon On Their Yacht Off The Coast Of Saint-Tropez France
- Alec Baldwin appears in NYC court after Shia LaBeouf leaves
- Long lines start early as Comic-Con floor opens and dedicated fans queue up for coveted toys
- Dolly Parton on how God helps her stick to her country roots
- Tara Reid Thinks a Sharknado Is a Real Possibility: "It Actually Can Happen"
- The Naked Warwick Rowing Team Is Back! See 7 Stupid Hot Pics of the Completely Nude Hunks
- Shia LaBeouf Arrives in Court After Cabaret Arrest, Actor His Trades Scruffy Appearance for Sharp Suit