'Game of Thrones' Star Sean Bean Stabbed in Bar Brawl
By Christo Varghese Posted Jun 15th 2011 05:10AM
The Daily Mail is reporting that Bean was apparently attacked outside a bar in Camden, London late on Sunday evening.
The fight started when the 52-year-old actor and Playboy model April Summers were standing outside the bar for a smoke.
When a passerby spotted the couple and made lewd comments about Summers, Bean confronted the man, who just walked away. Later, when Bean went out for another smoke, he was attacked by the man.
Eyewitnesses report that the man punched Bean in the face and stabbed him in the arm with a broken glass.
Despite his wounds, Bean refused to go to a hospital but accepted a first aid kit from the bar staff and then went on to order another drink.
The police, who were called in after the scuffle, did not comment on the fight and Bean was said to be unavailable for a comment.
It is not yet known if Summers, 22, is Bean's latest girlfriend. It is reported that she was not injured in the incident and she is quoted saying, "I'm fine, it is a private matter. I don't want to make any comment."
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Gabourey Sidibe attends The American Cancer Society's Choose You luncheon on May 5th in New York City.
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gwen Stefani, Blake Shelton Have Lip-Sync Battle With Jimmy Fallon; Vanessa, Nick Lachey Celebrate Adorable Son's Birthday: Top 5 Stories
- Ylvis Band Introduces "Trucker's Hitch" After "What Does the Fox Say?" Success: Watch Now!
- Connie Britton, Senator Kirsten Gillibrand Were College Roommates: See the Amazing '80s Throwback Photo
- Craigslist Killers Sentenced To Life In Prison Without Parole
- Jackie Kennedy’s Suicide Secret! Former First Lady Was Tormented By Suicidal Thoughts After JFK's Death, Numbed Herself With Vodka, And Dreamed Of Seeing Him In Heaven, New Book Reveals
- Hollywood studios are urged to take extra precautions filming abroad amid rising global security issues
- 'NCIS' moves down South with New Orleans spinoff
- Ben Affleck admits he counts cards
- Ashley Tisdale's Honeymoon Location Revealed, Thanks to This Photo of Her in a Bikini Doing a Headstand on the Beach
- Pregnant Jill Duggar Got Married 90 Days Ago, But Is 93 Days Along: Here's Why That Doesn't Mean She Had Premarital Sex
- Melissa Rivers Reveals That Barack Obama Sent Condolences After Joan Rivers' Passing—See Her Emotional First Public Appearance