It's a Boy for Josh and Anna Duggar
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Jun 16th 2011 09:13AM
The baby boy, whose name, his parents hinted, begins with an 'M,' was born at the couple's Tontitown, Arkansas home on Wednesday, three days before he was due, according to People. But Anna still gave birth to a healthy 8 lb. 5 oz. bundle of joy, to the delight of two very happy grandparents, Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar.
The new baby will also have a built-in playmate in his youngest aunt, Josie, who is 17 months old.
>> Check out AOL TV's exclusive photo of the entire Duggar family with the new baby.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bruce Jenner Set to Appear As Woman on Vanity Fair Cover: Details
- Bruce Jenner, Kylie Jenner Bond on Keeping Up With the Kardashians Midseason Finale: Watch a Clip!
- Ethan Embry: Kissing Jennifer Love Hewitt in Can't Hardly Wait Was "Uncomfortable," She Gave Me a "Big Basket of Breath Mints!"
- TV star Dustin Diamond convicted of misdemeanors in Christmas Day stabbing
- Matt Weiner talks ?Mad Men' finale: ?I had a ton of doubts'
- Put Down That Thong, Girl: Granny Panties Are (Apparently) Coming Back in Style
- Chris Pratt Hilariously Shows Off the British Accent He Picked Up From England's Version of Jersey Shore: Watch Now!
- Trista Sutter Reminds Us That the Bachelor Franchise Does Result in Lasting Love...Sometimes!