It's a Boy for Josh and Anna Duggar
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Jun 16th 2011 09:13AM
The baby boy, whose name, his parents hinted, begins with an 'M,' was born at the couple's Tontitown, Arkansas home on Wednesday, three days before he was due, according to People. But Anna still gave birth to a healthy 8 lb. 5 oz. bundle of joy, to the delight of two very happy grandparents, Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar.
The new baby will also have a built-in playmate in his youngest aunt, Josie, who is 17 months old.
>> Check out AOL TV's exclusive photo of the entire Duggar family with the new baby.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kendall Jenner Pumps Gas in $1,300 Ankle Boots, Works Her Best Bad Sandy From Grease: Street Style Photos
- Pat Houston Visits Georgia Church Two Days Before Bobbi Kristina Brown's Funeral
- Maria Menounos Replacing Giuliana Rancic as Alicia Quarles Leaves E!
- Ryan Seacrest's ‘Knock Knock Live' off the air after 2 episodes
- Whitney, Bobbi deaths not first time celeb mother, child died under similar circumstances
- Ashley Monroe talks 10-year friendship with Miranda Lambert
- Her Outfit Costs What?! Reese Witherspoon's $1,037 Summer-Perfect Street Style
- Lizzie McGuire's Ethan Craft, Clayton Snyder, Is Super Hot Now—See Photos and Find Out What He's Been Up To!
- Miley Cyrus Dons Ultra-Short Shorts, Long Blond Hair for New Mac Viva Glam Campaign—Take a Look!