It's a Boy for Josh and Anna Duggar
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Jun 16th 2011 09:13AM
The baby boy, whose name, his parents hinted, begins with an 'M,' was born at the couple's Tontitown, Arkansas home on Wednesday, three days before he was due, according to People. But Anna still gave birth to a healthy 8 lb. 5 oz. bundle of joy, to the delight of two very happy grandparents, Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar.
The new baby will also have a built-in playmate in his youngest aunt, Josie, who is 17 months old.
>> Check out AOL TV's exclusive photo of the entire Duggar family with the new baby.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chelsea Clinton Hints She's Open to Running for Political Office
- Jenny McCarthy Engaged; Tori Spelling Talks Dean McDermott Affair: Top Stories
- Andre Johnson, Rapper, Severs Penis, Jumps Off Building, Survives
- Divorce, Lawsuits & Custody Battles! Sonja Morgan BLOWS UP At Ramona Singer, Declares ‘You Couldn't Handle A Day In My Life!’
- Rapper cuts off penis in suicide attempt, reattach fails, report says
- 'X-Men' director Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing 17-year-old boy in 1999
- AC/DC guitarist Malcolm Young taking break from group due to illness
- Kate Middleton Meets Little Princesses and Helps Plant a Tree With Prince William—See the Pics!
- Miley Cyrus Will "Remain Hospitalized" for Severe Allergic Reaction to Medication—Update!
- Arrow Introduces a Classic DC Villain, American Idol's New Frontrunner Emerges and More OMG TV Moments