It's a Boy for Josh and Anna Duggar
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Jun 16th 2011 09:13AM
The baby boy, whose name, his parents hinted, begins with an 'M,' was born at the couple's Tontitown, Arkansas home on Wednesday, three days before he was due, according to People. But Anna still gave birth to a healthy 8 lb. 5 oz. bundle of joy, to the delight of two very happy grandparents, Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar.
The new baby will also have a built-in playmate in his youngest aunt, Josie, who is 17 months old.
>> Check out AOL TV's exclusive photo of the entire Duggar family with the new baby.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Simon Cowell Organized Baby Shower for Pregnant Girlfriend Lauren Silverman: All the Details!
- Michelle Obama Stuns at Kennedy Center Honors in Sexy, Glam Gown: Pictures
- La Toya Jackson Marries Longtime Friend and Business Partner Jeffre Phillips
- Mary-Kate Olsen Appraising Neil Lane Rings; Is Engagement To Olivier Sarkozy Far Behind?
- On The Run: Thug Cops Say Attacked Paris Hilton's Brother Headed To Cuba, As Lindsay Lohan Faces Lawsuit For Reportedly ?Ordering' Attack
- Kandi Burruss Cries About Mama Joyce Haters, Says Her Mother ‘Can Have Whatever She Wants’
- Kanye West: 'I'm putting my life at risk' like a police officer with 'Yeezus' tour
- MTV reportedly cancels 'Teen Mom 3'
- Maxim Monday: Hot models, celebs and gals next door
- Sleepy Hollow Sneak Peek: Ichabod. And. Abbie. Under. The. Mistletoe. What Are You Waiting For? Watch!
- Halle Berry Debuts Post-Baby Body, Steps Out for the First Time in Public Since Giving Birth to Son Maceo
- Ben Affleck Tells Playboy Why He Won't Act With Jennifer Garner Again, Thinks Daredevil Was Worse Than Gigli