It's a Boy for Josh and Anna Duggar
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Jun 16th 2011 09:13AM
The baby boy, whose name, his parents hinted, begins with an 'M,' was born at the couple's Tontitown, Arkansas home on Wednesday, three days before he was due, according to People. But Anna still gave birth to a healthy 8 lb. 5 oz. bundle of joy, to the delight of two very happy grandparents, Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar.
The new baby will also have a built-in playmate in his youngest aunt, Josie, who is 17 months old.
>> Check out AOL TV's exclusive photo of the entire Duggar family with the new baby.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sarah Jessica Parker Turns Up the Heat in Gigantic Flaming Headdress at Met Gala 2015
- Diddy's "Too Hot for TV," Sexed-Up Fragrance Ad With Naked Cassie Will Make You Blush
- Anna Wintour Narrowly Avoids Being Hit by Cyclist Outside Met Gala 2015: Details
- Garth Brooks talks uncertain future at Sony
- Melissa Rivers: Joan Rivers' death '100 percent preventable'
- Catch a glimpse of Adam Driver and Lupita Nyong'o in 'Star Wars'
- Larry Birkhead Gushes Over Daughter Dannielynn at Kentucky Derby: "She's My Good Luck Charm"
- Meet Royal Baby Charlotte Elizabeth Diana's Princess of Cambridge Predecessors!
- Magic Mike XXL Cast Celebrates Star Wars Day With Sexy Twitpic! Plus Watch a New Teaser Trailer