It's a Boy for Josh and Anna Duggar
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Jun 16th 2011 09:13AM
The baby boy, whose name, his parents hinted, begins with an 'M,' was born at the couple's Tontitown, Arkansas home on Wednesday, three days before he was due, according to People. But Anna still gave birth to a healthy 8 lb. 5 oz. bundle of joy, to the delight of two very happy grandparents, Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar.
The new baby will also have a built-in playmate in his youngest aunt, Josie, who is 17 months old.
>> Check out AOL TV's exclusive photo of the entire Duggar family with the new baby.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ben Affleck Shares Hilarious Parenting Stories, Says He's Turning into Crazy Sports Dad
- Jennifer Love Hewitt Once Sent Matt Damon a Bed -- and He Never Said Thank You!
- The Blacklist Recap: Red Reddington Gets Ruthless to Save His Wife
- Blowout Fights, Dirty Diapers & Filthy Mile High Club Members: Flight Attendant Spills Airplane Horror Stories In Shocking New Tell-All
- Burned! Famed Restaurateur Wolfgang Puck Accused Of Overworking Employees In Lawsuit
- New BFFs! ?Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Goes On Road Trip With ?Teen Mom 2' Star Kailyn Lowry
- Is Carrie Underwood trading country music for Christian?
- The roles that got away
- 'The Big Bang Theory' recap: Trouble in Paradise?