It's a Boy for Josh and Anna Duggar
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Jun 16th 2011 09:13AM
The baby boy, whose name, his parents hinted, begins with an 'M,' was born at the couple's Tontitown, Arkansas home on Wednesday, three days before he was due, according to People. But Anna still gave birth to a healthy 8 lb. 5 oz. bundle of joy, to the delight of two very happy grandparents, Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar.
The new baby will also have a built-in playmate in his youngest aunt, Josie, who is 17 months old.
>> Check out AOL TV's exclusive photo of the entire Duggar family with the new baby.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 89-Year-Old Bridesmaid Steals the Show at Her Granddaughter's Wedding: See the Adorable Pictures
- Kristen Stewart Defends Her Resting Bitch Face: "I Actually Smile a Lot"
- Jimmy Fallon Spoofs Donald Trump in Hilarious Tonight Show Skit: Watch!
- Kim Kardashian's selfie book 'Selfish' didn't sell
- Kelly Osbourne's comments on 'The View' offend
- Designer Arnold Scaasi dies at 85
- Jaime King Captures the Special Moment When Her Son Meets His Baby Brother: It Was "Love at First Sight"
- Michael B. Jordan Opens Up About Working With Bill Cosby: "He Demanded a Professionalism From Everyone"
- Nick Gordon Honored Bobbi Kristina Brown at the Beach, His Mother Says