It's a Boy for Josh and Anna Duggar
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Jun 16th 2011 09:13AM
The baby boy, whose name, his parents hinted, begins with an 'M,' was born at the couple's Tontitown, Arkansas home on Wednesday, three days before he was due, according to People. But Anna still gave birth to a healthy 8 lb. 5 oz. bundle of joy, to the delight of two very happy grandparents, Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar.
The new baby will also have a built-in playmate in his youngest aunt, Josie, who is 17 months old.
>> Check out AOL TV's exclusive photo of the entire Duggar family with the new baby.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jessica Simpson Looked Boho-Chic as Bridesmaid at Sister Ashlee Simpson's Wedding -- See Her Dress!
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Talk "Intimate" Wedding; Find Out How Pitt Honored Jolie's Late Mother: Top 5 Stories
- Kate Hudson Slams Eating Disorder Rumors, Says That's "One Thing I Will Never Have"
- Cara Delevingne Goes Crazy At Heathrow Airport Chasing Photographers
- 365 Style: Nicky Hilton's New Book Will Be The New Go-To Fashion Guide
- Missing Mom: Amber Portwood Says She ‘Missed Out On So Much' Of Daughter Leah's Life In Prison ? Making Up For Lost Time
- Alleged hacked McKayla Maroney pics banned from Reddit; site says she would be underage in them
- Justin Bieber charged with assault, Ontario police say
- Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton reportedly turn down $1 million Las Vegas show deal