It's a Boy for Josh and Anna Duggar
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Jun 16th 2011 09:13AM
The baby boy, whose name, his parents hinted, begins with an 'M,' was born at the couple's Tontitown, Arkansas home on Wednesday, three days before he was due, according to People. But Anna still gave birth to a healthy 8 lb. 5 oz. bundle of joy, to the delight of two very happy grandparents, Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar.
The new baby will also have a built-in playmate in his youngest aunt, Josie, who is 17 months old.
>> Check out AOL TV's exclusive photo of the entire Duggar family with the new baby.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Debra Messing Talks Beloved Will & Grace Role: "I Will Forever Be Grace Adler"
- Nick Jonas' Girlfriend Olivia Culpo Stars in His New "Jealous" Music Video: Watch
- Jenna Dewan Tatum's Effortless Waves at Parker on Spring Launch: Copy the Star's Look
- The Bridal Party, Big Day Plan And Who's Footing The Enormous Bill: New Details Emerge On George Clooney's Wedding To Amal Alamuddin
- Alanis Morissette said fame caused her to have PTSD
- Liza Minnelli recovering after surgery
- 'Fight Church:' Does modern Christianity feminize guys?
- Look Away, Nicki Minaj! Miley Cyrus Wears a Thong Over Giant Fake Butt, Dances During Concert
- See Nikki Bella, Trinity Fatu and the Other Total Divas With Eva Marie's Fiery Red Hair—Who Rocks #AllRedEverything Best?
- George Clooney's BFF Rande Gerber Delivers a Plane Filled With Tequila Before Wedding Celebration