It's a Boy for Josh and Anna Duggar
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Jun 16th 2011 09:13AM
The baby boy, whose name, his parents hinted, begins with an 'M,' was born at the couple's Tontitown, Arkansas home on Wednesday, three days before he was due, according to People. But Anna still gave birth to a healthy 8 lb. 5 oz. bundle of joy, to the delight of two very happy grandparents, Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar.
The new baby will also have a built-in playmate in his youngest aunt, Josie, who is 17 months old.
>> Check out AOL TV's exclusive photo of the entire Duggar family with the new baby.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tara Reid Shows Off Skinny Body in Jaw-Dropping Plunging Neckline Crop Top at Sharknado 2 Premiere
- Jessica Alba, Selena Gomez, Rihanna in Vertical Stripes: How to Wear the Trend
- Kate Middleton's Wedding Dress Designer Sarah Burton Gushes on Iconic Gown
- ?Teen Mom 2' Battle: Jenelle Evan's Mom Barbara & Baby Daddy Nathan Griffith Get Into ANOTHER Screaming Match: ?If You Hurt My Daughter, I Will Be After You!'
- Man charged in biting attack at Chicago's Lollapalooza music festival that wounded 2 men
- '19 Kids and Counting' star Michelle Duggar on how she and husband Jim Bob keep the flame alive
- HBO exec defends violence, sex scenes in 'Game of Thrones'
- Niecy Nash Is Joining The Mindy Project as a Lesbian Nemesis and Just…So Much YES
- Gwyneth Paltrow Sees Why Jennifer Lawrence "Is a Good Match" for Chris Martin, She's "Very Happy" for Him
- Brody Jenner Celebrates 31st Birthday With Dave & Buster's DJ Gig, Says Kendall and Kylie Have ''a Very Good Head on Their Shoulders''