It's a Boy for Josh and Anna Duggar
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Jun 16th 2011 09:13AM
The baby boy, whose name, his parents hinted, begins with an 'M,' was born at the couple's Tontitown, Arkansas home on Wednesday, three days before he was due, according to People. But Anna still gave birth to a healthy 8 lb. 5 oz. bundle of joy, to the delight of two very happy grandparents, Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar.
The new baby will also have a built-in playmate in his youngest aunt, Josie, who is 17 months old.
>> Check out AOL TV's exclusive photo of the entire Duggar family with the new baby.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jimmy Kimmel: Jennifer Aniston Wasn't Mad About Friends Reunion, That's Acting
- Karina Smirnoff: I Don't Know If It's Ethical that Julianne Hough Is a DWTS Judge
- Kim Kardashian Says North West Likes to Brush Her Own Hair, Kourtney and Khloe Talk Embarrassing Hairstyles
- Tony Stewart Speaks Out On Killing Fellow NASCAR Driver Kevin Ward Jr. —‘It Will Affect My Life Forever’
- Ashlee Simpson And Evan Ross Getting Ready To Marry Over Labor Day Weekend In Greenwich, Connecticut
- Joan Rivers' condition 'remains serious,' daughter says
- Political correctness in Hollywood running amok?
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Happy Birthday, Michael Jackson: Beyoncé, Justin Bieber, Paris Hilton and More Remember Late King of Pop
- Ellen Barkin, 60, Looks Fabulous in Unretouched Violet Files Photo Shoot—See the Pics!
- Vote for the Biggest Total Divas Moment in the Final Four: Daniel Bryan Beats John Cena, Eva Marie's Secret and More!