It's a Boy for Josh and Anna Duggar
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Jun 16th 2011 09:13AM
The baby boy, whose name, his parents hinted, begins with an 'M,' was born at the couple's Tontitown, Arkansas home on Wednesday, three days before he was due, according to People. But Anna still gave birth to a healthy 8 lb. 5 oz. bundle of joy, to the delight of two very happy grandparents, Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar.
The new baby will also have a built-in playmate in his youngest aunt, Josie, who is 17 months old.
>> Check out AOL TV's exclusive photo of the entire Duggar family with the new baby.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bill Nye the Science Guy Reads Mean Tweets About Himself in Funny Video
- Peyton List Has a Pimple-Popping App, Was Nicknamed "the Octopus": 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
- Drew Barrymore Ready For Baby No. 3? "The Door's Open, But I'm No Spring Chicken"
- Wrestling legend Roddy Piper dead at 61
- Actress Valerie Harper out of hospital, resting with family
- Lynn Anderson, singer of 'Rose Garden,' dead at 67
- Kim Kardashian Calls Herself a ''Soccer Mom,'' Shares Photos of North West Playing Her New Favorite Sport!
- Did Gisele Bündchen Step Out in Public Wearing a Burqa? We'll Let You Decide for Yourself
- Luke Perry Isn't Going to Watch Lifetime's Beverly Hills 90210 Tell-All: "It's Just Not Relevant"