It's a Boy for Josh and Anna Duggar
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Jun 16th 2011 09:13AM
The baby boy, whose name, his parents hinted, begins with an 'M,' was born at the couple's Tontitown, Arkansas home on Wednesday, three days before he was due, according to People. But Anna still gave birth to a healthy 8 lb. 5 oz. bundle of joy, to the delight of two very happy grandparents, Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar.
The new baby will also have a built-in playmate in his youngest aunt, Josie, who is 17 months old.
>> Check out AOL TV's exclusive photo of the entire Duggar family with the new baby.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- You Will Never Be As Stylish As These Two 2-Year-Old BFF Models: See Their Adorable Photos!
- Kim Kardashian Sexes Up Rolling Stone Cover, Opens Up About Brother Rob: "It's Not That Mysterious"
- Chrissy Teigen Strategically Covers Nipple After Instagram Deletes Topless Photo
- Donald Trump and Macy's end relationship, retailer will ‘phase-out' menswear line
- Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett describe incident with transgender model
- Carrie Underwood covers Wiz Khalifa's 'See You Again'
- Real Housewives Casting Shakeups: Find Out Who's in and Who's Out
- Channing Tatum Opens Up to Vanity Fair About Jenna Dewan-Tatum, Fatherhood and When He'll Hang Up His Thong
- Which Canadian Is Hotter: Ryan Gosling or Ryan Reynolds? Celebrate Canada Day and Play Our Game Now!