It's a Boy for Josh and Anna Duggar
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Jun 16th 2011 09:13AM
The baby boy, whose name, his parents hinted, begins with an 'M,' was born at the couple's Tontitown, Arkansas home on Wednesday, three days before he was due, according to People. But Anna still gave birth to a healthy 8 lb. 5 oz. bundle of joy, to the delight of two very happy grandparents, Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar.
The new baby will also have a built-in playmate in his youngest aunt, Josie, who is 17 months old.
>> Check out AOL TV's exclusive photo of the entire Duggar family with the new baby.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mo'ne Davis Covers Sports Illustrated After Record-Breaking Little League Success
- Eva Green's Sexy "Film Noir" Makeup at Sin City L.A. Premiere: Pati Dubroff Teaches Us How to Copy the Look
- Beyonce Asked Gwyneth Paltrow For Jay Z Divorce Advice; Planning Amicable Split
- Stars Shine at the Premiere Of Dimension Films’“Sin City: A Dame To Kill For”
- ?They Had A Calming Influence On The Younger People': Community Activists, Religious Leaders Praised For Lessening Brutality In Michael Brown Jr. Riots
- Jill Duggar Announces Her Pregnancy, While Jessa Shows Off Backside Of Engagement Bling
- Suzanne Somers blames 'Three's Company' producers for ruining her TV career
- Brad Paisley gets astronaut to help him release new song
- Laura Bell Bundy gets personal with new country music album