Kelly Osbourne Puts Down Sick Dog, Noodles
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Jun 16th 2011 02:15PM
"Noodles is not going to make it. she was born with a brain defect and i have to put her to sleep today im devastated. i just cant believe it," Osbourne tweeted on Wednesday.
But this isn't the only pup Osbourne has had to mourn. Just last year she came home to find that her dog, Woody, had died, according to People. Osbourne just got her latest pooch, Noodles, who she nicknamed 'Noody Bear,' in March.
But unfortunately, Noodles' fate seemed apparent after Osbourne tweeted about the black Pomeranian's condition earlier this week.
"My poor baby girl noodles is sick she had a seizure & they don't know why I'm taking her to see a specialist 2 hours away for a brain scan," she tweeted. "I can't even look at my baby girl with out crying she just looks so sick and helpless ... What a long unbelievably stressful day! its definitely time to rethink a few things!"
We hope that Osbourne has better luck with her next pet.
MORE ABOUT Kelly Osbourne
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kelly Osbourne Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Melissa Rivers Inherits Over $100 Million of Joan Rivers' Estate; Matthew McConaughey Hits Red Carpet With Adorable Kids: Top 5 Stories
- Jennifer Lopez Buys $22 Million New York City Apartment Next Door to Chelsea Clinton: Details
- Bewitched Reboot Scores NBC Deal: New Show Will Follow Samantha's Granddaughter Daphne
- Hank Baskett Caught Wearing Wedding Band While Grocery Shopping ? After Kendra Kicked Him To The Curb
- Jodi Arias Seeking Help From Admirers To Help Raise $250,000 For Appeals ? Has Already Raised $30,000
- Jason Aldean's new album features 'honest' tunes
- James Franco and Megan Fox offer no explanation for bloody photo
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Tyga Disses Drake by Calling Him "Fake," Sets the Record Straight on Kylie Jenner Dating Rumors
- Sorry, Clown Club! AHS Introduces Yet Another Creepy Clown: Our Rants and Raves
- Elizabeth Hurley Gets in the Disney Spirit During Mother-Son London Outing—See the Pic!