Kelly Osbourne Puts Down Sick Dog, Noodles
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Jun 16th 2011 02:15PM
"Noodles is not going to make it. she was born with a brain defect and i have to put her to sleep today im devastated. i just cant believe it," Osbourne tweeted on Wednesday.
But this isn't the only pup Osbourne has had to mourn. Just last year she came home to find that her dog, Woody, had died, according to People. Osbourne just got her latest pooch, Noodles, who she nicknamed 'Noody Bear,' in March.
But unfortunately, Noodles' fate seemed apparent after Osbourne tweeted about the black Pomeranian's condition earlier this week.
"My poor baby girl noodles is sick she had a seizure & they don't know why I'm taking her to see a specialist 2 hours away for a brain scan," she tweeted. "I can't even look at my baby girl with out crying she just looks so sick and helpless ... What a long unbelievably stressful day! its definitely time to rethink a few things!"
We hope that Osbourne has better luck with her next pet.
MORE ABOUT Kelly Osbourne
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kelly Osbourne Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bachelorette Andi Dorfman, New Fiance Josh Murray Talk Wedding Plans; Read Nick Viall's Emotional Letter to Andi: Top 5 Tuesday Stories
- Scarlett Johansson Debuts Short Pixie Haircut: Picture
- Nicole Richie Reveals the Easiest and Hardest Parts of Being Married to Joel Madden, Talks About Motherhood
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
- A Scary Horse on Pretty Little Liars, Seven Minutes in Heaven (x3) on Finding Carter & More OMG TV Moments
- Billy Bob Thornton's Dream Jobs: Game of Thrones and...Saved by the Bell!
- Chloë Grace Moretz Doesn't Want Life To Be All About Relationships: "That's Not My Style"