Kelly Osbourne Puts Down Sick Dog, Noodles
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Jun 16th 2011 02:15PM
"Noodles is not going to make it. she was born with a brain defect and i have to put her to sleep today im devastated. i just cant believe it," Osbourne tweeted on Wednesday.
But this isn't the only pup Osbourne has had to mourn. Just last year she came home to find that her dog, Woody, had died, according to People. Osbourne just got her latest pooch, Noodles, who she nicknamed 'Noody Bear,' in March.
But unfortunately, Noodles' fate seemed apparent after Osbourne tweeted about the black Pomeranian's condition earlier this week.
"My poor baby girl noodles is sick she had a seizure & they don't know why I'm taking her to see a specialist 2 hours away for a brain scan," she tweeted. "I can't even look at my baby girl with out crying she just looks so sick and helpless ... What a long unbelievably stressful day! its definitely time to rethink a few things!"
We hope that Osbourne has better luck with her next pet.
MORE ABOUT Kelly Osbourne
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kelly Osbourne Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Best and Worst Movies From Cannes Film Festival 2015: The Sea of Trees, Carol, and More!
- Mama June Threatens to Sue TLC for Airing 19 Kids and Counting Amidst Josh Duggar Molestation Allegations
- Entourage's Leading Ladies Dish on Movie's Cameos by Billy Bob Thornton and Jessica Alba
- Country stars who served their country
- Mama June declares '19 Kids and Counting' should be canceled as TLC airs marathon
- Model Nicole Trunfio poses breastfeeding her son on Elle cover
- Jimmy Fallon and Dwayne Johnson's Commencement Speech in 1989 Is the Worst Graduation Speech Ever—Watch!
- Celebs Bring the Funny for Red Nose Day: Gwyneth Paltrow Hangs Out, Robert Pattinson Crashes a Car & More!
- Find Out What Julia Roberts, Hugh Grant, Daniel Craig and More Really Sound Like in This Hilarious Red Nose Day Exposé