Britney Spears Kicks Off Femme Fatale Tour (Photos)
By Katelyn Mullen Posted Jun 17th 2011 12:40PM
Britney Spears kicked off her Femme Fatale tour at the Power Balance Pavilion in Sacremento, Calif. last night and from the looks of it, her first night back on stage was definitely a spectacle.
No guitar too small, no bikini top too glittery for the pop princess. She pranced around the stage and danced with scantily clad men, straddled a gigantic guitar and rode a motorcycle all while belting out some of her most famous tunes.
The sold out crowd was in for a real treat. The 29-year-old singer chatted with Entertainment Tonight last week and divulged just a little about what fans could expect.
"I'm really excited," she said. "I'm probably going to be extra nervous the day before but we've been working hard for two months now, and everything is coming together."
With the tour finally under way, fans can breathe a sigh of relief as it has been anything but a smooth ride to opening night. Spears' mental state is constantly scrutinized by critics and after the controversy over opening acts, Enrique Iglesias quitting the tour and Nicki Minaj filling his spot, it seems that things have finally settled down.
Check out some of the photos from last night's show below!
MORE ABOUT Britney Spears
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Britney Spears Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Justin Bieber struggles with vocabulary, curses at court reporter during deposition
- '19 Kids and Counting' stars: We won't kiss until marriage
- ?True Detective' finale crashes HBO GO
- ?True Detective' post-mortem: Creator Nic Pizzolatto on happy endings, season 2, and the future of Cohle and Hart
- ?How I Met Your Mother': The Mother says she's not going to die
- ?Bachelor' fans 14.5x more likely to be interested in divorce
- Are Robin Thicke and Paula Patton Reconciling?
- Is the Playboy Prince Engaged? See the Ring!
- Jennifer Aniston Says She Would Trade Bodies with? [Hint: It's a Supermodel]
- Beyonce, Jennifer Garner Fight to "Ban Bossy": "I'm Not Bossy, I'm the Boss" -- Watch the Video Here!
- Elisabeth Moss Calls Fred Armisen Marriage "Extremely Traumatic," Mad Men Star Goes Topless for New York Magazine
- The Bachelor: The Top 5 Biggest, Baddest Splits Ever