Britney Spears Kicks Off Femme Fatale Tour (Photos)
By Katelyn Mullen Posted Jun 17th 2011 12:40PM
Britney Spears kicked off her Femme Fatale tour at the Power Balance Pavilion in Sacremento, Calif. last night and from the looks of it, her first night back on stage was definitely a spectacle.
No guitar too small, no bikini top too glittery for the pop princess. She pranced around the stage and danced with scantily clad men, straddled a gigantic guitar and rode a motorcycle all while belting out some of her most famous tunes.
The sold out crowd was in for a real treat. The 29-year-old singer chatted with Entertainment Tonight last week and divulged just a little about what fans could expect.
"I'm really excited," she said. "I'm probably going to be extra nervous the day before but we've been working hard for two months now, and everything is coming together."
With the tour finally under way, fans can breathe a sigh of relief as it has been anything but a smooth ride to opening night. Spears' mental state is constantly scrutinized by critics and after the controversy over opening acts, Enrique Iglesias quitting the tour and Nicki Minaj filling his spot, it seems that things have finally settled down.
Check out some of the photos from last night's show below!
MORE ABOUT Britney Spears
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Britney Spears Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'X-Men' director calls sex abuse lawsuit a shakedown
- FOX411's pic of the day
- James Franco on his 'intimate' selfies: 'It's not like I'm exposing myself'
- James Earl Jones to return to Broadway this fall in ?You Can't Take It With You'
- Man dressed as Spider-Man is running for political office in India
- ?The Twilight Saga: Eclipse': Bad Lip Reading version ? VIDEO
- Cute or Ew? 'Orange Is the New Black' Sneak Peek Reveals Piper's New Pastime in Solitary
- Clare Crawley Has a Message for ?Bachelor' Juan Pablo
- Taylor Armstrong Opens Up About Finding Love Again