'Glee' Creator Ryan Murphy Engaged!
By Katelyn Mullen Posted Jun 17th 2011 02:35PM
Us magazine is reporting 'Glee' creator Ryan Murphy is engaged to his longtime partner. Murphy casually mentioned the impending nuptials as he chatted with Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS-FM radio show earlier today, saying, "I'm with a great fellow now who I've known for 15 years. We just got engaged and I'm very excited about it!"
Murphy failed to mention the name of his mystery man, but we imagine that wedding will be one heck of a party. Maybe his 'Glee' cast members will serenade the newlyweds with some of their most popular love songs.
The cast members of 'Glee' are currently out on their summer tour. Last night they stopped in New Jersey and had a little help with Cee Lo Green's hit, 'Forget You' by Holly Holiday herself, Gwyneth Paltrow.
Check out the video below!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Blake Lively Says Baby Daughter James Looks Like Ryan Reynolds
- Miley Cyrus Shows the World Her Long Armpit Hair: Is This a Style Do or Don't?
- Jessica Biel's Maternity Bra From Silas Randall's Debut Pic Found! All the Details on the $84 Style
- Early manuscript of 'The Breakfast Club' found in high school filing cabinet
- Lindsey Vonn on how boyfriend Tiger Woods helped her through injuries
- Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald announce pregnancy
- Wait, Orphan Black Already Has a Series Finale End Date?!
- Matthew McConaughey Says He Hasn't Lifted Weights in 4 Years, Wants to Stay at 174 Pounds—Watch Now!
- See Jessa Duggar, Jill Duggar and Anna Duggar All Pregnant Together! Plus, Parents-to-Be Jessa & Ben Celebrate With a Kiss