'Glee' Creator Ryan Murphy Engaged!
By Katelyn Mullen Posted Jun 17th 2011 02:35PM
Us magazine is reporting 'Glee' creator Ryan Murphy is engaged to his longtime partner. Murphy casually mentioned the impending nuptials as he chatted with Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS-FM radio show earlier today, saying, "I'm with a great fellow now who I've known for 15 years. We just got engaged and I'm very excited about it!"
Murphy failed to mention the name of his mystery man, but we imagine that wedding will be one heck of a party. Maybe his 'Glee' cast members will serenade the newlyweds with some of their most popular love songs.
The cast members of 'Glee' are currently out on their summer tour. Last night they stopped in New Jersey and had a little help with Cee Lo Green's hit, 'Forget You' by Holly Holiday herself, Gwyneth Paltrow.
Check out the video below!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Drew Barrymore Writing Book of Essays on Growing Up Famous, Motherhood
- Sparkly Blackface Makeup Hits the Runway at Milan Fashion Week: See Pics of the Show
- Kim Kardashian Reaches 27 Million on Instagram, Rewards Followers With a Sexy, Semi-NSFW Booty-Baring Thong Snap
- Report: Robert De Niro owes $6.4 million to IRS
- UFC champ Ronda Rousey in feud with ring girl Arianny Celeste
- Lupita Nyong'o's $150G Oscars dress stolen
- Elizabeth Berkley Gushes Over ''Emotional'' Saved by the Bell Reunion: ''It Was So Much Fun''
- Rob Gronkowski Is Single; New England Patriot Responds to Dating Rumors: ''Some Chicks Are Crazy''
- New Jem and the Holograms Movie Photo Released, Plus Find Out Which 2 Characters Are Gay in Comic Book Series