'Glee' Creator Ryan Murphy Engaged!
By Katelyn Mullen Posted Jun 17th 2011 02:35PM
Us magazine is reporting 'Glee' creator Ryan Murphy is engaged to his longtime partner. Murphy casually mentioned the impending nuptials as he chatted with Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS-FM radio show earlier today, saying, "I'm with a great fellow now who I've known for 15 years. We just got engaged and I'm very excited about it!"
Murphy failed to mention the name of his mystery man, but we imagine that wedding will be one heck of a party. Maybe his 'Glee' cast members will serenade the newlyweds with some of their most popular love songs.
The cast members of 'Glee' are currently out on their summer tour. Last night they stopped in New Jersey and had a little help with Cee Lo Green's hit, 'Forget You' by Holly Holiday herself, Gwyneth Paltrow.
Check out the video below!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jennifer Lawrence, Nicholas Hoult Split For Second Time: Details
- Rachel Bilson Dresses Growing Baby Bump in Festive Frock, Denim Overalls: Picture
- Kim Kardashian Shares Nearly Naked Instagram to Wish Designer Riccardo Tisci a Happy Birthday: See the Pic
- Hilary Duff Shares All the ‘Adorable’ Things Her Son Luca is Up To!
- Taylor Armstrong Addresses Rumors She'll Return To ?RHOBH' & Slams ?Controlling' Dead Ex-Husband
- Livin’ La Vida Lilo! Inside Her Euro-Trip
- Pregnant celebs without the shy gene
- Orlando Bloom, Miranda Kerr dating former spouses?
- Tara Reid releases 'Sharknado'-inspired perfume. No, really
- Bristol Palin Broke?! Lawyer Says Court Docs Citing Zero Income Were Filed by Ex Levi Johnston and Are Not Accurate
- Kaley Cuoco Once Interviewed Teen Wolf's Tyler Posey and Had No Idea Who He Was—Hear the Hilarious Story!
- Watch Julia Roberts Perfectly Recite Her Famous Lines From Pretty Woman and Notting Hill!