'Glee' Creator Ryan Murphy Engaged!
By Katelyn Mullen Posted Jun 17th 2011 02:35PM
Us magazine is reporting 'Glee' creator Ryan Murphy is engaged to his longtime partner. Murphy casually mentioned the impending nuptials as he chatted with Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS-FM radio show earlier today, saying, "I'm with a great fellow now who I've known for 15 years. We just got engaged and I'm very excited about it!"
Murphy failed to mention the name of his mystery man, but we imagine that wedding will be one heck of a party. Maybe his 'Glee' cast members will serenade the newlyweds with some of their most popular love songs.
The cast members of 'Glee' are currently out on their summer tour. Last night they stopped in New Jersey and had a little help with Cee Lo Green's hit, 'Forget You' by Holly Holiday herself, Gwyneth Paltrow.
Check out the video below!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Pretty Little Liars Recap: Lesli Stone is the Latest A Suspect, and She Has Radley Connections Too
- Real Housewives of New York Recap: Sonja Morgan Goes on the Attack in Turks and Caicos
- Scream Premiere Recap: Get Caught Up On MTV's Terrifying New Show
- Security beefed up as Bobbi Kristina Brown's condition grows increasingly dire: source
- Chrissy Teigen goes topless for magazine, fights with Instagram
- Miss USA loses Cheryl Burke as a co-host
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Lovely in Lace While Attending Broadway Play With Gal Pal in New York City
- Exclusive Photos—See the Veronica Mars Cast Reunite for a Great Cause!
- So Who's the Killer on MTV's Scream? The Cast and Showrunners Spill Dark Secrets about Ghostface