'Glee' Creator Ryan Murphy Engaged!
By Katelyn Mullen Posted Jun 17th 2011 02:35PM
Us magazine is reporting 'Glee' creator Ryan Murphy is engaged to his longtime partner. Murphy casually mentioned the impending nuptials as he chatted with Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS-FM radio show earlier today, saying, "I'm with a great fellow now who I've known for 15 years. We just got engaged and I'm very excited about it!"
Murphy failed to mention the name of his mystery man, but we imagine that wedding will be one heck of a party. Maybe his 'Glee' cast members will serenade the newlyweds with some of their most popular love songs.
The cast members of 'Glee' are currently out on their summer tour. Last night they stopped in New Jersey and had a little help with Cee Lo Green's hit, 'Forget You' by Holly Holiday herself, Gwyneth Paltrow.
Check out the video below!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Real Housewives of Orange County Recap: Drunken Vicki Gunvalson, Castmates "Whoop It Up" In Tahiti
- Margot Robbie, Cara Delevingne Join the Pink Hair Gang: See Hollywood's Biggest Beauty Trend in Action!
- Gwen Stefani, Gavin Rossdale's Shocking Split: "This Was a Long Time Coming"
- FOX411's star snaps of the day
- Celebrity scale: Skinny or curvy?
- Musicians Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale file for divorce