'Glee' Creator Ryan Murphy Engaged!
By Katelyn Mullen Posted Jun 17th 2011 02:35PM
Us magazine is reporting 'Glee' creator Ryan Murphy is engaged to his longtime partner. Murphy casually mentioned the impending nuptials as he chatted with Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS-FM radio show earlier today, saying, "I'm with a great fellow now who I've known for 15 years. We just got engaged and I'm very excited about it!"
Murphy failed to mention the name of his mystery man, but we imagine that wedding will be one heck of a party. Maybe his 'Glee' cast members will serenade the newlyweds with some of their most popular love songs.
The cast members of 'Glee' are currently out on their summer tour. Last night they stopped in New Jersey and had a little help with Cee Lo Green's hit, 'Forget You' by Holly Holiday herself, Gwyneth Paltrow.
Check out the video below!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kate Hudson, Matthew Bellamy Spotted Shopping Together in Aspen Post Split -- See the Photo
- Eddie Redmayne Admits to "Sexual Awakening" During The Lion King, Says Nala Was "So Sweet" -- Watch
- Miley Cyrus Wears Pot-Leaf Pasties, Kisses Girlfriend at Wayne Coyne's Crazy Holiday Party -- See the Insane Pics
FOX 411FEEDMore From Fox News Li
- Ringless Kate Hudson and Matt Bellamy Reunite in Aspen Days Before Celebrating Christmas
- Iggy Azalea Sounds Off on Twitter (Again) After will.i.am and Lupe Fiasco Defend the Rapper—See the Tweets!
- What About The Interview? James Franco Takes on a New Identity in First Trailer for True Story