'Glee' Creator Ryan Murphy Engaged!
By Katelyn Mullen Posted Jun 17th 2011 02:35PM
Us magazine is reporting 'Glee' creator Ryan Murphy is engaged to his longtime partner. Murphy casually mentioned the impending nuptials as he chatted with Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS-FM radio show earlier today, saying, "I'm with a great fellow now who I've known for 15 years. We just got engaged and I'm very excited about it!"
Murphy failed to mention the name of his mystery man, but we imagine that wedding will be one heck of a party. Maybe his 'Glee' cast members will serenade the newlyweds with some of their most popular love songs.
The cast members of 'Glee' are currently out on their summer tour. Last night they stopped in New Jersey and had a little help with Cee Lo Green's hit, 'Forget You' by Holly Holiday herself, Gwyneth Paltrow.
Check out the video below!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Selma Blair on Playing Kris Jenner in American Crime Story: "I Don't Have Enough Good Things to Say About Her"
- Macklemore Shares Sweet Pic Napping With His Baby Girl: "There Is Nothing Better"
- Evan Ross' Sweet Birthday Message to Wife Ashlee Simpson
- Demi Lovato poses fully nude, makeup-free in emotionally raw photos
- Tori Spelling reveals she had sex with Jason Priestley
- 'Real Housewife' star Jill Zarin in car accident
- Hillary Clinton Returns to Saturday Night Live With a Message for Donald Trump—Watch Now!
- Tori Spelling Takes the Ultimate Lie-Detector Test: 5 Most Shocking Revelations From the Beverly Hills, 90210 Star
- Newlyweds Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Are the Perfect Match in Black at The Leftovers Premiere