'Glee' Creator Ryan Murphy Engaged!
By Katelyn Mullen Posted Jun 17th 2011 02:35PM
Us magazine is reporting 'Glee' creator Ryan Murphy is engaged to his longtime partner. Murphy casually mentioned the impending nuptials as he chatted with Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS-FM radio show earlier today, saying, "I'm with a great fellow now who I've known for 15 years. We just got engaged and I'm very excited about it!"
Murphy failed to mention the name of his mystery man, but we imagine that wedding will be one heck of a party. Maybe his 'Glee' cast members will serenade the newlyweds with some of their most popular love songs.
The cast members of 'Glee' are currently out on their summer tour. Last night they stopped in New Jersey and had a little help with Cee Lo Green's hit, 'Forget You' by Holly Holiday herself, Gwyneth Paltrow.
Check out the video below!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jennifer Lawrence is Guest of Honor at Chris Martin's Coldplay Gig in Los Angeles: Details
- Kate Middleton Cancels First Solo Tour of Malta Due to Morning Sickness, Prince William Steps In
- Gwen Stefani, Blake Shelton Have Amazing Lip Sync Battle with Jimmy Fallon on the Tonight Show
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- 'Addams Family' hopefuls: Actors who almost got the part
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Tim McGraw: Faith Hill makes me 'better at everything'