'Glee' Creator Ryan Murphy Engaged!
By Katelyn Mullen Posted Jun 17th 2011 02:35PM
Us magazine is reporting 'Glee' creator Ryan Murphy is engaged to his longtime partner. Murphy casually mentioned the impending nuptials as he chatted with Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS-FM radio show earlier today, saying, "I'm with a great fellow now who I've known for 15 years. We just got engaged and I'm very excited about it!"
Murphy failed to mention the name of his mystery man, but we imagine that wedding will be one heck of a party. Maybe his 'Glee' cast members will serenade the newlyweds with some of their most popular love songs.
The cast members of 'Glee' are currently out on their summer tour. Last night they stopped in New Jersey and had a little help with Cee Lo Green's hit, 'Forget You' by Holly Holiday herself, Gwyneth Paltrow.
Check out the video below!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Zolciak Flaunts Teeny Tiny Waist, Denies Using a Waist Trainer Like Kim Kardashian -- See Her Slim Bod!
- Jennifer Aniston Does Her Best Kim Kardashian In a Tight Red Top, Huge Inflatable Cleavage: See the Hilarious Outfit
- Chris Harrison Jokingly Slaps Chris Soules in New Bachelor Promo: Plus, a Pregnancy Test
- Separate Bedrooms, Separate Lives? Scott Disick Admits He & Kourtney Kardashian ?Haven't Slept Together In 5 Years'
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 'Penguins of Madagascar' hatches light family fun
- 'Jurassic World' trailer debuts: Chris Pratt vs. hybrid dinos!
- No Regrets! Taylor Swift Says Her Biggest Mistakes Led to Her "Greatest Career Triumphs"
- Gabrielle Union Says Being Married to Dwyane Wade Is "a Lot of Fun"—Find Out What They Love Doing Together!
- Miss World Competition Begins as Beauty Queens Mourn the Tragic Death of Miss Honduras