Rebecca Black Pulls 'Friday' Video From YouTube
By Kelly Fisher Posted Jun 17th 2011 06:55AM
Accord to TMZ, Black has been threatening to sue her label, Ark Music Factory, claiming they have exploited her image and catchy 'Friday' song. As a result of the impending legal battle, Black's team requested the video be removed from the video-sharing site.
"We can confirm that we submitted a Take Down Notice to YouTube as a result of the dispute we have with Ark Music regarding the 'Friday' video," a rep from Black's camp told TMZ.
The move comes just days after a pay-to-watch experiment involving Black's video failed. The user who uploaded Black's 'Friday' video -- presumably Ark Music -- instituted a $2.99 paywall to watch the the clip in its entirety. However, the fee scheme didn't last long and the video was up like normal shortly thereafter.
So those looking forward to having some "fun fun fun" today while jamming out to 'Friday,' don't try YouTube. All you'll get is this message: "This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Rebecca Black."
Why couldn't this happen on Monday?
Heads Up, It's Still 'Friday' on DailyMotion:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 30 years later, ?CHiPs' cast reunites
- Hello Kitty celebrates 40th anniversary
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Taylor Swift Stays True to Her ?No Dating' Policy
- Virgin Galactic Crash: The Stars Who've Signed Up to Go Into Space
- Emma Watson, Julia Louis-Dreyfus and Others Shine at 2014 Britannia Awards
- Kim Kardashian Dresses North in Skunk Costume; See How the Today Show Celebrated Halloween: Top 5 Stories
- Heidi Klum Dresses as a Butterfly for Annual Halloween Party -- See Her Crazy Costume Here!
- Kim Kardashian and North West Dress as Anna Wintour, Andre Leon Talley -- Plus, See Her Other Halloween Costumes!