Supermodel Maggie Rizer Pregnant With First Child
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Jun 17th 2011 03:00PM
"Alex and I couldn't possibly be more excited! We will be welcoming a baby boy this November," she wrote on her blog (via Us magazine).
But who's one family member that isn't quite as thrilled about the couple's new addition?
"Bea is a little upset as she hoped to be gaining a little sister rather than another brother but ... we told her to keep her paws up for the next time around," Rizer wrote about her dog.
Rizer and businessman, Mehran tied the knot in the fall of 2010 in Lake Placid, New York and it looks like parenthood has already sent a few surprises the couple's way.
"I've recently learned that the stork does not in fact drop the baby by the door," Rizer wrote.
This fashionista -- who appeared in the 'Sex and the City' flick and 'Prince William and Catherine: A Fairytale Wedding' and has also played herself on industry shows like 'America's Next Top Model' and 'Stylista' -- may want to get her hands on one or two baby books before the big day.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amy Schumer Thinks About Lafayette Theater Shooting Victims "Everyday"
- Jared Padalecki, Stephen Amell Reveal Totally Amazing Abs For Depression Campaign
- Christina Applegate Forced to Discuss Ditching Brad Pitt For Another Guy on Watch What Happens Live: Watch!
- Christina Applegate: Yes, I ditched Brad Pitt on a date
- 'Street Outlaws' star 'Daddy Dave' injured in serious crash
- Amy Schumer vows to do something about gun violence: ‘I'm on it'
- Jennifer Love Hewitt Steps Out for the First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Son Atticus James Hallisay—See the Pics!
- Christina Applegate Asked to Reveal Which Guy She Ditched Brad Pitt for at the 1989 MTV Movie Awards—Watch!
- True Detective Finally Gets Busy, Bloody, and Downright Nuts As Someone Actually Dies