Happy Father's Day, Hollywood! Who's Your Favorite Celebrity Dad?
By Christine Fenno Posted Jun 19th 2011 11:51AM
Mixed emotions mark the day for some. On her blog, Kim Kardashian posts an archive of images in honor her late father, Robert, as well as beloved stepdad Bruce Jenner, calling the holiday "always bittersweet."
And of course, parenthood often gets complicated by the media's glare, with Arnold Schwarzenegger not exactly looking like Daddy of the Year right now. Joking about his own (faux) paternity scandal, Howie Mandel tweeted, "Amazing fathers day surprise. Just found out that one of my children was fathered by pool man. I got coupon for $62 off next month service."
PopEater wants to know: Who is your favorite celebrity dad? From daddies like Will Smith and Billy Ray Cyrus with kids in the limelight, to private papas like Johnny Depp and Marc Anthony, to gay dads like Elton John, to experienced dads who keep procreating (cheers, Rod Stewart!), it's a well-rounded fraternity. And don't forget new members of the club -- check out the celebs after the jump, like Nick Cannon and Vince Vaughn, who recently became first-time dads.
New Celebrity Dads!
Mario Lopez became a father to Gia Francesca Lopez, with girlfriend Courtney Laine Mazza back in September of 2010. Check out more stars as they celebrate their first Father's Day >>
Noel Vasquez, Getty Images
Noel Vasquez, Getty Images
New Celebrity Dads
MORE ABOUT Will Smith
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Will Smith Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Publicist hired Joan Rivers impersonator to make 'last recording session' tape
- Jennifer Garner's strict rules: 'I don't let my kids on a computer without me'
- 'Addams Family' hopefuls: Actors who almost got the part
- Behind the Creative Lens: Sarah Jessica Parker and Kate Hudson's THR Designer Issue Cover Shoots
- 'Once Upon a Time' Bosses on Season 4: New Rivalries, Rocky Romances and 'Frozen' Twist
- Liam Neeson Warns His 'Love Actually' Co-Star of Competing With 'A Walk Among the Tombstones'
- The high-end version of Apple Watch might cost $5K
- Liam Neeson, Bono have been working on a movie script for six years
- Andy Samberg teams with Umami Burger to create ?The Samberger'
- Best of Late Night TV: Blake Shelton & Gwen Stefani Lip Sync, Len Goodman Spills 'DWTS' Secrets (VIDEO)
- Michael Kors's Best 'Project Runway' Critiques (VIDEO)
- What's On TV Tonight: 'Red Band Society' and 'The Mysteries of Laura' Series Premieres, 'Franklin & Bash,' and More Picks