Jay-Z Visits Will Smith on 'Men in Black III' Set (Photos)
By Katelyn Mullen Posted Jun 20th 2011 04:27PM
Will Smith has been spotted all over New York City, filming scenes with co-star, Tommy Lee Jones for the third installment of the series. He caused a ruckus over his extra large trailer and had many New Yorkers up in arms. That has since passed and things look to be back to normal, or at least as normal as can be when Jay-Z pays you a visit on set.
The rapper hung out in Battery Park, sharing some laughs with the star and watching as they filmed scenes and chatted between takes.
These two wildly successful entertainers are certainly no strangers. Jay-Z worked with Smith's daughter, Willow last year, on her catchy hit 'Whip My Hair.' Earlier this year rumors swirled that Jay-Z would once again be teaming up with this showbiz minded family, joining them on the Sony remake of the musical 'Annie,' starring Willow, of course.
MORE ABOUT Will Smith
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Will Smith Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Paramount won't let theaters screen 'Team America: World Police"
- 'The Interview' was originally scripted with fake country, fake leader's name
- Ex-'Sons of Guns' star Will Hayden indicted on rape charges
- 'Once Upon a Time' Sets Pinocchio's Return
- 'The View's' Whoopi Goldberg and Rosie O'Donnell Have Heated Debate About Racism
- Sundance: Edgar Wright, Cary Fukunaga, Winona Ryder to Serve as Jurors
- ?Serial' finale: Sarah Koenig rests her case
- ?Cabaret' to go on tour beginning January 2016
- ?Arrow', ?Walking Dead', and more earn TV mid-season finale awards
- Here's Chris Pratt - and Some Raptors - in 'Jurassic World' (PHOTO)
- 'The Walking Dead' and 'Pretty Little Liars' Dominated Twitter in 2014
- Luke Evans on 'The Hobbit,' Deleted Scenes, and Dracula's Next Move (EXCLUSIVE)