George Clooney and Elisabetta Canalis Split
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Jun 22nd 2011 12:00PM
"We are not together anymore. It's very difficult and very personal, and we hope everyone can respect our privacy," the ex-pair said in a joint statement released on Wednesday.
We can't say we didn't see this coming. The Italian actress and model, 32, recently told an Italian magazine that she had no plans to live the bachelorette life forever and knew that she wanted to be married at some point -- a revelation that most likely sent Clooney, 50, who has vowed to never marry again, running.
After more than a year together, the couple was last seen together last month as they celebrated Clooney's 50th birthday. Brunette leggy beauties get your resumes together the silver fox is on the prowl.
MORE ABOUT George Clooney
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about George Clooney Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Break Time: Is Sofia Vergara losing her curves?
- Kim Kardashian criticized for donating just 10 percent of ?charity auction' to typhoon victims
- Gym, Tan, Pokey? ?Jersey Shore' star's grand jury ?Situation'
- Mongol TV Head: Media Can Help Fix Country's Big Problems
- 'Scandal' Case Study: Guillermo Diaz on Huck's New Level of Crazy, Hope for Quinn
- NBC's Live 'Sound of Music': The Best Twitter Reactions
- Remembering Madiba: Paul Simon, Bill Clinton, P. Diddy, more share thoughts on Nelson Mandela
- Morgan Freeman on Nelson Mandela, plus a tribute to Madiba with the actors who've played him ? VIDEO
- ?Sound of Music': We live blogged it!
- Nelson Mandela Dead at 95: Idris Elba, Morgan Freeman Pay Tribute to the South African Icon
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse': Bryan Singer Announces 2016 Follow-Up to 'Days of Future Past'
- 'A Christmas Story' Pole Scene Hilariously Re-Created on NYC Subway (VIDEO)