George Clooney and Elisabetta Canalis Split
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Jun 22nd 2011 12:00PM
"We are not together anymore. It's very difficult and very personal, and we hope everyone can respect our privacy," the ex-pair said in a joint statement released on Wednesday.
We can't say we didn't see this coming. The Italian actress and model, 32, recently told an Italian magazine that she had no plans to live the bachelorette life forever and knew that she wanted to be married at some point -- a revelation that most likely sent Clooney, 50, who has vowed to never marry again, running.
After more than a year together, the couple was last seen together last month as they celebrated Clooney's 50th birthday. Brunette leggy beauties get your resumes together the silver fox is on the prowl.
MORE ABOUT George Clooney
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about George Clooney Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Joey Fatone and Nick Carter are feuding
- Missy describes Uncle Si as 'tenderhearted' and 'a bit crazy'
- Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice discuss 'Jesus Christ Superstar'
- Inside Tarantino's 'Hateful Eight' Reading: Director Reveals He's Writing Second Draft, With New Ending
- Bryan Singer's Attorney: Accuser's Witnesses are 'Liars' (Exclusive)
- Tribeca: Scorsese's Longtime Editor Thelma Schoonmaker Dissects 'Raging Bull'
- James Franco and other celebs who just can't stand criticism
- This Week on Stage: James Franco dishes, Audra McDonald dazzles (again)
- Is Gwen Stefani a good fit for ?The Voice'? ? POLL
- 'The Normal Heart' Trailer: Mark Ruffalo Speaks Out (VIDEO)
- Watch the Chilling Opening Scene to Joss Whedon's 'In Your Eyes' (VIDEO)
- Steven Spielberg's Next Movie May Be Religious Drama 'The Kidnapping of Eduardo Mortara'