George Clooney and Elisabetta Canalis Split
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Jun 22nd 2011 12:00PM
"We are not together anymore. It's very difficult and very personal, and we hope everyone can respect our privacy," the ex-pair said in a joint statement released on Wednesday.
We can't say we didn't see this coming. The Italian actress and model, 32, recently told an Italian magazine that she had no plans to live the bachelorette life forever and knew that she wanted to be married at some point -- a revelation that most likely sent Clooney, 50, who has vowed to never marry again, running.
After more than a year together, the couple was last seen together last month as they celebrated Clooney's 50th birthday. Brunette leggy beauties get your resumes together the silver fox is on the prowl.
MORE ABOUT George Clooney
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about George Clooney Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Garth Brooks may surpass Elvis Presley by releasing digital music
- Peaches Geldof died from a heroin overdose after relapse, coroner says
- Snoop Dogg: I smoked weed 'in the bathroom' at the White House
- 'Big Bang Theory' Plots Major Career Change for Penny in Season 8
- TV Ratings: Adam Richman's 'Food Fighters' Serves up a Soft Start
- Michael Rapaport to 'Shit Stain' Spike Lee: 'Say, 'You're Stupid' To My Face' (Video)
- Batman at 75: DC Comics co-publisher discusses the Dark Knight's future
- You can't donate to Jon Stewart's CNN Kickstarter, but you can laugh at it
- Best of Late Night TV: John Stamos' New 'Manny' Service, Dwayne Johnson's Thigh Workout, Ricky Gervais' Marriage Apathy (VIDEO)
- Don't Rule Out a 'Sons of Anarchy' Prequel
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay Are Making Your 'Manimal' Movie Dreams Come True