'Glee' Creator Ryan Murphy Talks Season 3
By AOL TV Editors Posted Jun 22nd 2011 06:01PM
Last summer, Murphy divulged entirely too much information about this last season and has seemed to abandoned that practice. He's stopped revealing every single plot twist, guest star and song selection. There is something to be said for the element of surprise when the episodes finally air.
The series has finally hired a full-on writing staff, ensuring (hopefully!) that the third season might be able to maintain some sense of continuity or develop its many characters in multi-episode arcs and recurring storylines!
There's also going to be just one big tribute episode. Just one. He promises. "It's one I've been working on for two years - it took forever to clear - with a really big artist," he told TVLine.
And that tired "Sue wants to destroy the glee club" storyline? It's over. "We did that, and we did that well. But now it's time for Sue to stop picking on the glee club and time for her to start picking on the country," Murphy told TVLine.
As for how 'The Glee Project' ties in to the show, Murphy revealed to TV Guide that the person who ultimately wins "is the person who she hates the most in the history of the show. ... 'The Glee Project' winner is Sue Sylvester's new archenemy and she is going to destroy their life."
Although Murphy maintained that the current New Directions members will, in fact, graduate at the end of the year, he hasn't ruled out a spinoff. That decision will be made in a few months, he said.
Get more at AOL TV>>>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Solange Posts "Happy" Instagram Picture: Thankful for "Many Wonderful, Rich, and Endless Days of Joy"
- Jennifer Lopez "Not Mad" About Hot Bikini Body in Hamptons for Birthday With Leah Remini: Instagram Picture
- Jimmy Kimmel Shares Adorable First Photos of Baby Daughter Jane With Molly McNearney
- Sonja Morgan Drops The Price Of Her NYC Home By Nearly $500K ? Needs To Sell To Help Pay Off Bankruptcy!
- From Vine to the Billboard charts: Teen singer Shawn Mendes has breakthrough
- Reba McEntire releases new song, 'Pray for Peace'
- EPA sends out tweet promoting Kim Kardashian game, apologizes for doing so
- Billy Bob Thornton Criticizes TV's Cupcake Wars: "Does It Have to Be a F--king Competition?"
- Emma Stone Annoyed Colin Firth by Live-Texting Him the Entire Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason Plot
- Husband Makes Spreadsheet of Wife's Excuses for Not Having Sex; Wife Posts Rejection Log to Reddit