'Glee' Creator Ryan Murphy Talks Season 3
By AOL TV Editors Posted Jun 22nd 2011 06:01PM
Last summer, Murphy divulged entirely too much information about this last season and has seemed to abandoned that practice. He's stopped revealing every single plot twist, guest star and song selection. There is something to be said for the element of surprise when the episodes finally air.
The series has finally hired a full-on writing staff, ensuring (hopefully!) that the third season might be able to maintain some sense of continuity or develop its many characters in multi-episode arcs and recurring storylines!
There's also going to be just one big tribute episode. Just one. He promises. "It's one I've been working on for two years - it took forever to clear - with a really big artist," he told TVLine.
And that tired "Sue wants to destroy the glee club" storyline? It's over. "We did that, and we did that well. But now it's time for Sue to stop picking on the glee club and time for her to start picking on the country," Murphy told TVLine.
As for how 'The Glee Project' ties in to the show, Murphy revealed to TV Guide that the person who ultimately wins "is the person who she hates the most in the history of the show. ... 'The Glee Project' winner is Sue Sylvester's new archenemy and she is going to destroy their life."
Although Murphy maintained that the current New Directions members will, in fact, graduate at the end of the year, he hasn't ruled out a spinoff. That decision will be made in a few months, he said.
Get more at AOL TV>>>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Robert Ri'chard Compares Magic Mike and Chocolate City
- Jason Derulo: Jordin Sparks Split Is "So Behind Me"
- Sarah Stage Poses in Bikini Photo Shoot Five Weeks After Giving Birth, Looks Perfectly Fit: Photos
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- Chris Pratt Is Already Apologizing for Anything Offensive He Might Say During Jurassic World Press Tour: ''I Am Just Dumb''
- Brantley Gilbert Talks New Music and Marrying The One Who Almost Got Away
- Pete Davidson Live-Tweets His Harry Potter Movie Marathon: The Boy Who Lived Is ''Dope as F--k''