Kim Kardashian Wants You to Watch Her Wedding
By Rob Shuter Posted Jun 22nd 2011 08:00AM
Don't worry if your invite to Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries' wedding gets lost in the mail, you'll be able to watch it all on TV. An insider tells me that Kim is in talks with Ryan Seacrest's production company to televise her over-the-top wedding on E!
"It will be a two-hour stand alone special," my source reveals. "[Kim] is so used to having cameras follow her that she doesn't even notice them any more. Kim really wants her fans to celebrate with her on the most important day of her life."
Kim and Kris announced their engagement on the cover of PEOPLE magazine, which is considered the front-runner to land an exclusive deal to publish official photographs from the wedding.
One thing's for certain, the Kardashians are not a flash in the pan or some fad when it comes to their appeal on the small screen.
"Anyone that thought these girls were going to be stars for 15 minutes like Paris Hilton was wrong," a high powered TV executive tells me. "We are now on season 6 of their show and it shows no sign of slowing down. Kim's wedding will be ratings gold ... then we can look forward to the episode when she has a baby."
► Follow @NaughtyNiceRob on Twitter!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Saturday Night Live Creator Lorne Michaels: A Black Female Will Join Cast in January 2014
- Victoria Beckham Climbs Ladder in Sky-High Heels to Decorate Pink Christmas Tree
- Mary-Kate Olsen, 27, Kisses Boyfriend Olivier Sarkozy, 44, in New York City: Picture
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Slams Barron Hilton: Claims ?He Was The Instigator' Of Miami Beatdown
- Khloe Kardashian Divorce: What She’ll Get In The Prenup – Remains SOLE Beneficiary Of Lamar Odom’s $10M Life Insurance Policy
- Winner Of Howard Stern’s ‘Get Grandpa Laid’ Contest Dies Before He Gets To Enjoy Bunny Ranch Rendezvous
- Tom Selleck's model daughter gets down and dirty for... clothing deodorant?
- Khloe Kardashian filing for divorce from Lamar Odom, reports say
- 'American Hustle' review: Actors take 70s stereotypes and run with them in entertaining sting flick
- Best Celebrity Engagement Rings of 2013: Kim Kardashian, Scarlett Johansson, Naya Rivera and More
- Once Upon a Time Midseason Finale: Robbie Kay Teases Father-Son Shake-Ups and Pan's "Intensely Evil" Intentions
- Joe Jonas vs. Mena Suvari: Who Did the Creepy Cat Christmas Card Best?