Kim Kardashian Wants You to Watch Her Wedding
By Rob Shuter Posted Jun 22nd 2011 08:00AM
Don't worry if your invite to Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries' wedding gets lost in the mail, you'll be able to watch it all on TV. An insider tells me that Kim is in talks with Ryan Seacrest's production company to televise her over-the-top wedding on E!
"It will be a two-hour stand alone special," my source reveals. "[Kim] is so used to having cameras follow her that she doesn't even notice them any more. Kim really wants her fans to celebrate with her on the most important day of her life."
Kim and Kris announced their engagement on the cover of PEOPLE magazine, which is considered the front-runner to land an exclusive deal to publish official photographs from the wedding.
One thing's for certain, the Kardashians are not a flash in the pan or some fad when it comes to their appeal on the small screen.
"Anyone that thought these girls were going to be stars for 15 minutes like Paris Hilton was wrong," a high powered TV executive tells me. "We are now on season 6 of their show and it shows no sign of slowing down. Kim's wedding will be ratings gold ... then we can look forward to the episode when she has a baby."
► Follow @NaughtyNiceRob on Twitter!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Katherine Heigl Snuggles With Daughter Adalaide, Husband Josh Kelley: Pictures
- Prince William Visits Malta in Place of Kate Middleton, Updates Crowd on Her Condition
- Jeremy Roloff Marries Audrey Mirabella Botti: Little People, Big World Wedding Photo
- Jessica Simpson Wearing Jessica Simpson Collection Attends Jessica Simpson Collection Fashion Show At Nordstrom
- The REAL Split Story? Khloe Kardashian Reportedly Dumped French Montana Because He Was Secretly Texting Her BFF Malika Haqq!
- 'Fashion Police' remembers Joan and reveal what she drank on set
- Nude photos of Kim Kardashian reportedly leaked online
- Mariah Carey reportedly leaning on director Brett Ratner for support
- Katherine Heigl Seemingly Confuses Iraq for Afghanistan in State of Affairs On-Set Snap
- 6 Things We Were Obsessed With While Watching Beyoncé and Jay Z's On the Run HBO Special
- Pregnant Zoe Saldana Pole Dances at the Airport With Husband Marco Perego—See the Hilarious Video!