Kim Kardashian Wants You to Watch Her Wedding
By Rob Shuter Posted Jun 22nd 2011 08:00AM
Don't worry if your invite to Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries' wedding gets lost in the mail, you'll be able to watch it all on TV. An insider tells me that Kim is in talks with Ryan Seacrest's production company to televise her over-the-top wedding on E!
"It will be a two-hour stand alone special," my source reveals. "[Kim] is so used to having cameras follow her that she doesn't even notice them any more. Kim really wants her fans to celebrate with her on the most important day of her life."
Kim and Kris announced their engagement on the cover of PEOPLE magazine, which is considered the front-runner to land an exclusive deal to publish official photographs from the wedding.
One thing's for certain, the Kardashians are not a flash in the pan or some fad when it comes to their appeal on the small screen.
"Anyone that thought these girls were going to be stars for 15 minutes like Paris Hilton was wrong," a high powered TV executive tells me. "We are now on season 6 of their show and it shows no sign of slowing down. Kim's wedding will be ratings gold ... then we can look forward to the episode when she has a baby."
► Follow @NaughtyNiceRob on Twitter!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Blake Lively Teases Ryan Reynolds, Calls Him a "Hypocrite": Cute Pics
- Marc Maron Doesn't Use Deodorant: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
- Anne Meara, Mother of Ben Stiller, Wife of Jerry Stiller, Dies at 85
- Actress Anne Meara, mom of Ben Stiller, dies at 85
- 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or, top honor of Cannes Film Festival
- Actress Kelly Rutherford's children must be returned to US, judge says
- Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West Tongue Kiss in Wedding Photo Posted on 1st Anniversary—See More Pics!
- Kim Zolciak Throws the Ultimate Carnival to Celebrate Daughter Brielle's High School Graduation: "I'm So Proud"
- Anne Meara Dies: Actress, Ben Stiller's Mother and Jerry Stiller's Wife Was 85