Octomom Joins Cast of New Dating Show: 'First Time I've Dated in My Life'
By Rob Shuter Posted Jun 22nd 2011 03:28PM
"I was lucky enough to be invited to be a part of it" Nadya tells me. "I have not watched TV in almost a decade, but I might just tune into this one! This is called 'Celebridate' and I don't perceive myself to be a celebrity, but I guess they do. To a certain degree, I am in the public eye."
Roger Lodge, who has a lot of experience in the love department after hosting 'Blind Date,' will host the series, which debuts on HDNet in October. The series follows different celebrities as three regular people try to win their hearts or get eliminated. Whoever Nadya ends up with, it's likely they'll have more experience then her in the dating department.
"I've never dated," Nadya tells me. "This is actually the first time I have dated in my life. I've had one boyfriend, it was very fascinating to me; it was an unforgettable experience. I am painfully shy and anxious ... that's just my personality."
She adds, "So it's difficult for me to interact and to have eye contact."
I was lucky enough to watch Nadya's episode and the surprise ending is not to be missed! Has Nadya found love? Keep an eye on HDNet, and while you're there check out my talk show, 'Naughty But Nice With Rob,' every Saturday at 1 PM.
► Follow @NaughtyNiceRob on Twitter!
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- TV News -
- WTF -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Break Up; Kanye West Debuts New Music on Saturday Night Live: Top Stories From the Weekend
- Kesha Nearly Flashes Butt at Billboard Music Awards: Picture
- Jennifer Nettles Shows Off Slim, Stunning Post-Baby Body at Billboard Music Awards
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- 'Star Trek' does $70.6M on opening weekend, but falls short of studio's expectations
- Taylor Swift shines at Billboard Music Awards
- Twilight time for Stewart, Pattinson?