Are Prince Harry and Pippa Middleton Close to Becoming a Couple?
By Christo Varghese Posted Jun 22nd 2011 05:00AM
It has been reported that Prince Harry and Pippa Middleton are on the verge of becoming a couple. Grazia UK (via the Daily Mail) is reporting that Harry and Middleton have met a few times since the Royal Wedding in April and already have nicknames for each other.
Middleton reportedly calls Harry 'Captain,' which is his rank in the British army and Harry calls her 'Commando,' a reference to the rumors that Middleton was not wearing any underwear at the Royal Wedding.
Harry also reportedly ended his best man's speech with the line, "Pippa, call me."
A royal insider is quoted saying that the couple have been helping each other through their respective breakups.
Pippa recently split from her long time beau, Alex Loudon, and Harry's relationship with his longtime on-again, off-again girlfriend Chelsea Davy is reportedly strained.
The insider is quoted saying, "They speak on the phone all the time and have met up at least five times since the wedding, once for tea at his Clarence House apartments... She thinks he's got a really cheeky sense of humor."
Another source is also quoted saying, "He only recently came out of a relationship, of course. He's been trying to cheer Pippa up."
The couple have been more public about their budding relationship; Harry and Middleton turned heads when they were seen recently at a restaurant in London where they spent a couple of hours talking.
Could there be a second Windsor-Middleton Royal Wedding on the horizon?
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Gabourey Sidibe attends The American Cancer Society's Choose You luncheon on May 5th in New York City.
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
MORE ABOUT Prince Harry
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Prince Harry Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jimmy Kimmel: Jennifer Aniston Wasn't Mad About Friends Reunion, That's Acting
- Karina Smirnoff: I Don't Know If It's Ethical that Julianne Hough Is a DWTS Judge
- Kim Kardashian Says North West Likes to Brush Her Own Hair, Kourtney and Khloe Talk Embarrassing Hairstyles
- Tony Stewart Speaks Out On Killing Fellow NASCAR Driver Kevin Ward Jr. —‘It Will Affect My Life Forever’
- Ashlee Simpson And Evan Ross Getting Ready To Marry Over Labor Day Weekend In Greenwich, Connecticut
- Joan Rivers' condition 'remains serious,' daughter says
- Political correctness in Hollywood running amok?
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Happy Birthday, Michael Jackson: Beyoncé, Justin Bieber, Paris Hilton and More Remember Late King of Pop
- Ellen Barkin, 60, Looks Fabulous in Unretouched Violet Files Photo Shoot—See the Pics!
- Vote for the Biggest Total Divas Moment in the Final Four: Daniel Bryan Beats John Cena, Eva Marie's Secret and More!