Enter Our 'Suits' Premiere Contest, Win A Camera
By Rae Votta Posted Jun 23rd 2011 02:30PM
USA Network's newest show, 'Suits' is about a lazy college drop-out named Mike Ross (Patrick J. Adams) who lands a job as the first-year associate to NYC attorney Harvey Specter (Gabriel Macht), with the two becoming quite the unlikely "bro" pair. We're giving one lucky viewer a chance to know what it's like to have Mike's photographic memory with our 'Suits' premiere giveaway.
After the premiere tonight at 10 E.T., PopEater will tweet a trivia question and anyone who follows PopEater and responds with the correct answer will be entered to win a Kodak HD Pocket Video Camera. While you're waiting for the show to start, check out the 'Suits' trailer below.
PopEater's giveaway is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older. To enter, please follow instructions on this post. All entries must be left before 11:59 am Eastern Time on June 24, 2011. You may enter 1 times, and 1 winner will be selected in a random drawing to win a Kodak HD Pocket Video Camera valued at $150. Complete Official Rules.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- We Tried Going Vegan Just Like Beyonce: Here's What Happened
- Ricky Gervais Says Men and Women Who Hunt Animals Are "Equally Vile" After Rebecca Francis Claims He's Targeting Women
- Jordin Sparks Dating Rapper Sage the Gemini? Singer Ignites Rumors With Intimate Photo
- Miley Cyrus and Rumer Willis flash their nipples in photo shoot
- R&B singer Johnny Kemp found dead on beach
- Shia LaBeouf says rehab therapy was like method acting
- George Lucas Talks Star Wars: The Force Awakens and New Teaser Trailer—Find Out What He Said!
- Stephen Colbert Teased by George Lucas, Reveals Why He Wouldn't Want to Replace Jon Stewart on The Daily Show
- Bridal Fashion Week Spring 2016: Best Looks From Monique Lhuillier, Carolina Herrera & More!