Wee Man Pays Tribute to Ryan Dunn with Tattoo (Video)
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Jun 23rd 2011 10:00AM
"After Ryan passed away, [I asked] how can I do something for Ryan?" Acuna said in a video he posted to Twitter. "Well, it's something he'd probably do for anyone of us if it was one of us in the situation. I'm going to get him tattooed on me. Yep, that's what I'm going to do."
Dunn and passenger, Zachary Hartwell, were killed when Dunn's Porsche flew off of a Pennsylvania road on Monday at speeds upwards of 130 MPH. Both Dunn and Hartwell were killed instantly as their vehicle flew over a guardrail before crashing into a wooded area and bursting into flames.
A memorial service for Dunn was held on Wednesday and was flooded with the deceased jokester's friends and family including Johnny Knoxville, Bam Margera and 'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia' actors, Glenn Howerton and Rob McElhenney.
The same day, toxicology reports concluding that Dunn was intoxicated at the time of the crash were also released -- the 'Jackass' star's blood alcohol content was more than double the legal limit.
Jason Wee-Man Acuna on WhoSay
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap: Got Beef? Phaedra Parks Brings Her Feuds to the Philippines
- Jamie Foxx Accused of Transphobia After Bruce Jenner Joke at iHeartRadio Awards
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Toned Booty, Cute Puppy in Bikini Pic
- ?Daily Show': Trevor Noah emerges on short list to replace Jon Stewart
- 'Home' scores big at the box office
- Tracey Ullman's mother dies in house fire at 85
- Iggy Azalea and Jennifer Hudson Are Behind Bars for Sultry iHeartRadio Music Awards Performance—Watch Now!
- Best & Worst Dressed Stars at the 2015 iHeartRadio Music Awards: Taylor Swift, Brittany Snow & More!
- Real Housewives of Atlanta Cast Heads to the Philippines as Phaedra Parks Questions Her Friendships