Wee Man Pays Tribute to Ryan Dunn with Tattoo (Video)
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Jun 23rd 2011 10:00AM
"After Ryan passed away, [I asked] how can I do something for Ryan?" Acuna said in a video he posted to Twitter. "Well, it's something he'd probably do for anyone of us if it was one of us in the situation. I'm going to get him tattooed on me. Yep, that's what I'm going to do."
Dunn and passenger, Zachary Hartwell, were killed when Dunn's Porsche flew off of a Pennsylvania road on Monday at speeds upwards of 130 MPH. Both Dunn and Hartwell were killed instantly as their vehicle flew over a guardrail before crashing into a wooded area and bursting into flames.
A memorial service for Dunn was held on Wednesday and was flooded with the deceased jokester's friends and family including Johnny Knoxville, Bam Margera and 'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia' actors, Glenn Howerton and Rob McElhenney.
The same day, toxicology reports concluding that Dunn was intoxicated at the time of the crash were also released -- the 'Jackass' star's blood alcohol content was more than double the legal limit.
Jason Wee-Man Acuna on WhoSay
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Charmayne Maxwell Dead: Grammy-Nominated Brownstone Singer Dies at 46
- Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap: Phaedra Parks Takes a Swing at Kenya Moore During Fight Over Apollo
- Twins Reunion: Arnold Schwarzenegger Receives Lifetime Achievement Honor From Danny DeVito in Germany
- Will Smith movie 'Focus' tops the box office
- Bruce Willis laments sudden end to action-thriller 'Wake'
- Who may replace Kelly Osbourne on 'Fashion Police?'
- Kim Kardashian Finally Admits Her Selfie Addiction Is "Ridiculous," Insists Her Family Is "Normal" and Relatable
- Is The Last Man On Earth the Most Interesting New Show on TV?
- Supermodels Gigi Hadid and Karlie Kloss Take Over Milan Fashion Week as True BFFs—Take a Look!