Wee Man Pays Tribute to Ryan Dunn with Tattoo (Video)
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Jun 23rd 2011 10:00AM
"After Ryan passed away, [I asked] how can I do something for Ryan?" Acuna said in a video he posted to Twitter. "Well, it's something he'd probably do for anyone of us if it was one of us in the situation. I'm going to get him tattooed on me. Yep, that's what I'm going to do."
Dunn and passenger, Zachary Hartwell, were killed when Dunn's Porsche flew off of a Pennsylvania road on Monday at speeds upwards of 130 MPH. Both Dunn and Hartwell were killed instantly as their vehicle flew over a guardrail before crashing into a wooded area and bursting into flames.
A memorial service for Dunn was held on Wednesday and was flooded with the deceased jokester's friends and family including Johnny Knoxville, Bam Margera and 'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia' actors, Glenn Howerton and Rob McElhenney.
The same day, toxicology reports concluding that Dunn was intoxicated at the time of the crash were also released -- the 'Jackass' star's blood alcohol content was more than double the legal limit.
Jason Wee-Man Acuna on WhoSay
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jared Leto Disses Jennifer Lawrence for Tripping at the Oscars Twice: "I Wonder If This Is a Bit of an Act"
- President Barack Obama Misspells "Respect" During Aretha Franklin Tribute: "R-S-P-E-C-T"
- Ellen DeGeneres' Oscar Selfie Part of Samsung Phone Product Placement: Report
- Lindsay Lohan Reveals Oprah Winfrey Reality Show Fears & Hopes: She Can't Control Editing But Was ?Honest And Real' During Filming
- Ted Turner hospitalized in South America
- ?Bachelor' Juan Pablo slammed for more controversial comments
- Bob Costas didn't get pink eye from bad Botox, NBC insists
- Chris Hemsworth and Ready-to-Pop Elsa Pataky Enjoy Casual Pizza Date in Malibu—See How Adorable They Are!
- The Foster's Sneak Peek: Glee Star Enlists Mariana's Help to Cure Her "Lovesick" Son—Watch Now!
- Prince Harry Joined by Cressida Bonas at First Official Royal Function—See the Pics!