Wee Man Pays Tribute to Ryan Dunn with Tattoo (Video)
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Jun 23rd 2011 10:00AM
"After Ryan passed away, [I asked] how can I do something for Ryan?" Acuna said in a video he posted to Twitter. "Well, it's something he'd probably do for anyone of us if it was one of us in the situation. I'm going to get him tattooed on me. Yep, that's what I'm going to do."
Dunn and passenger, Zachary Hartwell, were killed when Dunn's Porsche flew off of a Pennsylvania road on Monday at speeds upwards of 130 MPH. Both Dunn and Hartwell were killed instantly as their vehicle flew over a guardrail before crashing into a wooded area and bursting into flames.
A memorial service for Dunn was held on Wednesday and was flooded with the deceased jokester's friends and family including Johnny Knoxville, Bam Margera and 'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia' actors, Glenn Howerton and Rob McElhenney.
The same day, toxicology reports concluding that Dunn was intoxicated at the time of the crash were also released -- the 'Jackass' star's blood alcohol content was more than double the legal limit.
Jason Wee-Man Acuna on WhoSay
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tara Reid Looks Dramatically Thinner on Shopping Date With Boyfriend Erez Eisen: Picture
- Justin Bieber Detained at LAX, Not Allowed In U.S.: Details
- Ciara Bares Baby Bump for W Mag: Pregnant Singer Talks Kim Kardashian Advice
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- 'X-Men' director calls sex abuse lawsuit a shakedown
- FOX411's pic of the day
- James Franco on his 'intimate' selfies: 'It's not like I'm exposing myself'
- Ashley Tisdale Throws Surprise Birthday Party for Fiancé Christopher French—Get the Details!
- This Hockey Player Gave a Young Fan His Hockey Stick and the Kid Had the Most Adorable Reaction Ever
- Lindsay Lohan Says Her Last Drink Was "a Long Amount of Time" Ago, but Admits It Was After Leaving Treatment