Wee Man Pays Tribute to Ryan Dunn with Tattoo (Video)
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Jun 23rd 2011 10:00AM
"After Ryan passed away, [I asked] how can I do something for Ryan?" Acuna said in a video he posted to Twitter. "Well, it's something he'd probably do for anyone of us if it was one of us in the situation. I'm going to get him tattooed on me. Yep, that's what I'm going to do."
Dunn and passenger, Zachary Hartwell, were killed when Dunn's Porsche flew off of a Pennsylvania road on Monday at speeds upwards of 130 MPH. Both Dunn and Hartwell were killed instantly as their vehicle flew over a guardrail before crashing into a wooded area and bursting into flames.
A memorial service for Dunn was held on Wednesday and was flooded with the deceased jokester's friends and family including Johnny Knoxville, Bam Margera and 'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia' actors, Glenn Howerton and Rob McElhenney.
The same day, toxicology reports concluding that Dunn was intoxicated at the time of the crash were also released -- the 'Jackass' star's blood alcohol content was more than double the legal limit.
Jason Wee-Man Acuna on WhoSay
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Caitlyn Jenner Has Finally Found Her Style Inspiration, and It Involves Three Fabulous Women
- Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner Split After 10 Years of Marriage
- Misty Copeland Makes History as First Black Principal Dancer at American Ballet Theatre
- Miss USA loses Cheryl Burke as a co-host
- Miss Universe pageant declares the show must go on, but will anyone see it?
- James Patterson's 'Zoo': Humans in big trouble when animals take back planet on new series
- Adorable Dad Shows Off All the Ways You Can Hold a Baby, Including the "Rugby Ball Hold" and the "Baby Jesus"
- Cheryl Burke Steps Down as Miss USA Judge, Mexico Won't Send a Contestant to Miss Universe Pageant Because of Donald Trump's Comments
- Vanessa Lachey Gushes Over ''Amazing'' Husband Nick, Talks Baby No. 3: ''If It Happens, It Happens!''