Wee Man Pays Tribute to Ryan Dunn with Tattoo (Video)
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Jun 23rd 2011 10:00AM
"After Ryan passed away, [I asked] how can I do something for Ryan?" Acuna said in a video he posted to Twitter. "Well, it's something he'd probably do for anyone of us if it was one of us in the situation. I'm going to get him tattooed on me. Yep, that's what I'm going to do."
Dunn and passenger, Zachary Hartwell, were killed when Dunn's Porsche flew off of a Pennsylvania road on Monday at speeds upwards of 130 MPH. Both Dunn and Hartwell were killed instantly as their vehicle flew over a guardrail before crashing into a wooded area and bursting into flames.
A memorial service for Dunn was held on Wednesday and was flooded with the deceased jokester's friends and family including Johnny Knoxville, Bam Margera and 'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia' actors, Glenn Howerton and Rob McElhenney.
The same day, toxicology reports concluding that Dunn was intoxicated at the time of the crash were also released -- the 'Jackass' star's blood alcohol content was more than double the legal limit.
Jason Wee-Man Acuna on WhoSay
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taraji P. Henson Walks Back Racial Profiling Statement, Apologizes on Instagram
- Kate Hudson on Ex-Fiance Matthew Bellamy: "We're Family For the Rest of Our Lives"
- TLC's Bride By Design Premiere: How Does Wedding Dress Designer Heidi Elnora Keep the Peace?
- Craig Morgan on MSNBC guest's criticism of country music: Comment was 'ignorant'
- Lena Dunham called anti-Semitic for article titled 'Dog or Jewish Boyfriend?'
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Gwen Stefani's Dad Gets Temporary Restraining Order to Protect Family From Alleged Stalker
- Fergie Turns 40: See the Sweet Message Hubby Josh Duhamel Sent for Her Birthday!
- Prince Harry Catches a Performance of Ex Cressida Bonas' Play as First Anniversary of Breakup Nears: What Does It All Mean?!