Kim Kardashian and Heidi Klum On 'Project Runway' Set (Photos)
By Katelyn Mullen Posted Jun 24th 2011 02:45PM
The Lifetime series held an outdoor fashion show in Battery Park earlier today, and welcomed celebrity guest judge, Kim Kardashian. The show's regular judges, Heidi Klum, Michael Kors and Nina Garcia were looking fabulous as they filmed scenes for the ninth season of the design show.
It was announced earlier this month that Kardashian would take a break from her busy wedding planning and reality star schedule to make an appearance on the show. Earlier today she tweeted, "Fashion fun today on Project runway with @HeidiKlum @MichaelKors @NinaGarcia!"
It's no secret that 'Project Runway' star Tim Gunn doesn't have much love for Kim or her sisters. During New York Fashion Week 2010 he commented, "I just think the Kardashians have an absence of taste and I don't think that that should be perpetuated. I'm sorry I'm sounding like an old farty snob, but it bothers me."
Maybe Kim's won him over during her celebrity guess spot? Only time will tell.
MORE ABOUT Kim Kardashian
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kim Kardashian Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jason Sudeikis Plays Drinko With Jimmy Fallon, Chugs Tequila, Bubble Tea
- Miranda Lambert Lies on New York Sidewalk, Shares Heartbreaking Photo Post Blake Shelton Divorce
- 'Bachelorette' Andi Dorfman doesn't like dating in New York City
- Karlie Kloss ditches runway for NYU
- Sofia Vergara dons Peggy Bundy wig
- Giada de Laurentiis' Divorce Finalized, Chef Ordered to Pay Ex Husband $9,000 in Monthly Child Support
- Hipster Barbie Hilariously Mocks Being "Authentic" on Instagram
- Has The Bachelorette's Josh Murray Found Love Again?! Andi Dorfman's Ex Posts Cryptic Pic With Beautiful Blonde