Jackie Evancho Charms Sharon Osbourne All Over Again (Video)
By AOL TV Editors Posted Jun 25th 2011 01:41PM
The 11-year-old classical singer released a best-selling Christmas album during the holiday season, and just released her major-label debut, 'Dream With Me.'
On Friday's episode of 'The Talk' (CBS), Sharon Osbourne -- who does double duty as both 'Talent' judge and 'Talk' host -- asked the pint-sized vocalist about the favorite people she's met and places she's been.
Evancho is from Pittsburgh but has definitely taken a shine to Hollywood life. Her favorite locale to visit? "I love being in Malibu," she said. "It's so cool there, and the water is just, it's nice....and I love the beach." Most impressive to the grade-schooler? "I found a sand dollar there," she revealed with a grin.
Evancho has also had the chance to meet Oprah Winfrey, Mohammed Ali and President Obama. The down-to-earth soprano sang at the White House and even met the Obama girls. "They're really nice," she said. Just your normal kid stuff.
Read more from AOL TV here >>>
Isla Fisher, who is currently pregnant with her second child, takes her daughter Olive for a treat at Milk on Beverly Boulevard.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Crush Talks Selena Gomez's Diss, Kissing the Superstar
- Paul Walker's Cause of Death Released, Late Actor Secretly Bought Couple's $10,000 Engagement Ring: Wednesday's Top Stories
- Paul Walker Tribute: Fast and the Furious Films Show the Actor's Best Moments
- 'Fast and Furious 7' could be canceled after Paul Walker's death
- Break Time: Rebecca Black regrets viral video 'Friday'?!
- Henry Cavill beats out other hunks as Glamour's sexiest man: Who's really the sexiest man of 2013?
- Amanda Bynes Leaves Rehab, Plans to Study Fashion in College
- Kim Kardashian Spotted Strolling (Literally) With Baby North West in New York City—Take a Look!
- Kellie Pickler Asks Bethenny Frankel What the Mile High Club Is, Talks About How She and Hubby Keep Things "Spicy"