Jackie Evancho Charms Sharon Osbourne All Over Again (Video)
By AOL TV Editors Posted Jun 25th 2011 01:41PM
The 11-year-old classical singer released a best-selling Christmas album during the holiday season, and just released her major-label debut, 'Dream With Me.'
On Friday's episode of 'The Talk' (CBS), Sharon Osbourne -- who does double duty as both 'Talent' judge and 'Talk' host -- asked the pint-sized vocalist about the favorite people she's met and places she's been.
Evancho is from Pittsburgh but has definitely taken a shine to Hollywood life. Her favorite locale to visit? "I love being in Malibu," she said. "It's so cool there, and the water is just, it's nice....and I love the beach." Most impressive to the grade-schooler? "I found a sand dollar there," she revealed with a grin.
Evancho has also had the chance to meet Oprah Winfrey, Mohammed Ali and President Obama. The down-to-earth soprano sang at the White House and even met the Obama girls. "They're really nice," she said. Just your normal kid stuff.
Read more from AOL TV here >>>
Isla Fisher, who is currently pregnant with her second child, takes her daughter Olive for a treat at Milk on Beverly Boulevard.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Diem Brown's Love Chris "CT" Tamburello Proposed Five Days Before Her Death; Kendra Wilkinson Talks Sex With Hugh Hefner: Top 5 Stories
- Dancing With the Stars Winner Revealed on Season 19 Finale: Is It Alfonso Ribeiro, Janel Parrish, or Sadie Robertson?
- Ellen DeGeneres Replaces Dakota Johnson and Portrays Anastasia Steele in Fifty Shades of Grey Trailer Parody -- Watch!
- Separate Bedrooms, Separate Lives? Scott Disick Admits He & Kourtney Kardashian ?Haven't Slept Together In 5 Years'
- Celebrity weight loss winners
- 'Dancing with the Stars' winner is....
- Things you might not know about the ladies of 'The Big Bang Theory'