Jennifer Aniston Gets Her First Tattoo
By Christine Fenno Posted Jun 25th 2011 02:19PM
No, we're not talking about the TV and movie star's new romance with Justin Theroux. Aniston has been spotted sporting her very first tattoo, an elegant script prominently inked on the inside of her right foot.
The tattoo, according to People.com, reads "Norman," a tribute to her precious 15-year-old Welsh corgi-terrier mix. Aniston's beloved dog sadly passed away last month.
"Men come and go but there really is no relationship like the one you have with a dog -- and then they don't live as long as they should," she once told a British news outlet. "You have to say goodbye way too soon. It's just so sad. It makes me so sad. But their love is unconditional and I love that," Aniston added.
No word on where the actress, 42, got her tattoo, or whether any other names will be inked onto her body; she is reportedly also the owner of a German shepherd mix named Dolly. Meanwhile, she's clearly been cheered up in the past few weeks by spending a lot of quality time with Theroux. The writer-actor sat in the front row of Aniston's recent 'Inside the Actors' Studio' taping, where his new girlfriend reportedly teared up while discussing the loss of Norman. After the interview, host James Lipton told a journalist, "She's as quick and witty and charming as she is on screen."
Stars and Their Furry Friends
Katherine Heigl and her dog Apollo attend the Last Chance for Animals press conference to fight against animal cruelty.
Amy Graves, WireImage
Amy Graves, WireImage
MORE ABOUT Jennifer Aniston
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Jennifer Aniston Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amanda Bynes free after arrest for tossing bong out of apartment window, police say
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- Jennifer Aniston is a stripper in new movie role, who is your favorite good girl gone bad?
- Jimmy Fallon Unleashes Epic 'Game of Thrones' Parody (Video)
- Cannes: Hollywood Gives Back at Star-Filled AmfAR Gala (Column)
- Jennifer Hudson in Negotiations to Judge 'American Idol'
- Bluth Binge! EW's giant recap of Netflix's 15 new ?Arrested Development' episodes
- Memorial Day weekend TV marathons: An A to Z guide
- ?Fast & Furious 6?: That ending! THAT ENDING! (SPOILERS)
- Brandi Glanville Claims She Hooked Up With Gerard Butler
- Charlie Sheen Talks Ladies – Onscreen & Off
- Jonah Hill ‘Overwhelmed’ By ‘Moneyball’ Supporting Actor Nomination
- Baz Luhrmann Passed on Directing 'Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone'
- Someone Just Paid $1.5 Million to Sit Next to Leonardo DiCaprio in Space
- Tim Curry Is Fine After Suffering a Massive Stroke: Report