Jennifer Aniston Gets Her First Tattoo
By Christine Fenno Posted Jun 25th 2011 02:19PM
No, we're not talking about the TV and movie star's new romance with Justin Theroux. Aniston has been spotted sporting her very first tattoo, an elegant script prominently inked on the inside of her right foot.
The tattoo, according to People.com, reads "Norman," a tribute to her precious 15-year-old Welsh corgi-terrier mix. Aniston's beloved dog sadly passed away last month.
"Men come and go but there really is no relationship like the one you have with a dog -- and then they don't live as long as they should," she once told a British news outlet. "You have to say goodbye way too soon. It's just so sad. It makes me so sad. But their love is unconditional and I love that," Aniston added.
No word on where the actress, 42, got her tattoo, or whether any other names will be inked onto her body; she is reportedly also the owner of a German shepherd mix named Dolly. Meanwhile, she's clearly been cheered up in the past few weeks by spending a lot of quality time with Theroux. The writer-actor sat in the front row of Aniston's recent 'Inside the Actors' Studio' taping, where his new girlfriend reportedly teared up while discussing the loss of Norman. After the interview, host James Lipton told a journalist, "She's as quick and witty and charming as she is on screen."
Stars and Their Furry Friends
Katherine Heigl and her dog Apollo attend the Last Chance for Animals press conference to fight against animal cruelty.
Amy Graves, WireImage
Amy Graves, WireImage
MORE ABOUT Jennifer Aniston
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Jennifer Aniston Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Donald Trump calls NBC 'weak and foolish' after they sever ties with GOP hopeful
- Diddy's son Quincy says his father's arrest was a 'hiccup'
- Why Madonna is on dating app Grindr
- Jon Stewart on Gay Marriage Bashers: "I Am So Tired of This"
- 'UnREAL' Actress on Faith's Shocking Reveal: "It's an Important Story to Tell"
- 'The Whispers' Mystery Exposed
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- Paul Feig Unveils Costumes for All-Female 'Ghostbusters'
- 7 On-Set Celeb Accidents That Will Make You Cringe
- 7 Things You Probably Didn't Know About 'Back to the Future'