Jennifer Aniston Gets Her First Tattoo
By Christine Fenno Posted Jun 25th 2011 02:19PM
No, we're not talking about the TV and movie star's new romance with Justin Theroux. Aniston has been spotted sporting her very first tattoo, an elegant script prominently inked on the inside of her right foot.
The tattoo, according to People.com, reads "Norman," a tribute to her precious 15-year-old Welsh corgi-terrier mix. Aniston's beloved dog sadly passed away last month.
"Men come and go but there really is no relationship like the one you have with a dog -- and then they don't live as long as they should," she once told a British news outlet. "You have to say goodbye way too soon. It's just so sad. It makes me so sad. But their love is unconditional and I love that," Aniston added.
No word on where the actress, 42, got her tattoo, or whether any other names will be inked onto her body; she is reportedly also the owner of a German shepherd mix named Dolly. Meanwhile, she's clearly been cheered up in the past few weeks by spending a lot of quality time with Theroux. The writer-actor sat in the front row of Aniston's recent 'Inside the Actors' Studio' taping, where his new girlfriend reportedly teared up while discussing the loss of Norman. After the interview, host James Lipton told a journalist, "She's as quick and witty and charming as she is on screen."
Stars and Their Furry Friends
Katherine Heigl and her dog Apollo attend the Last Chance for Animals press conference to fight against animal cruelty.
Amy Graves, WireImage
Amy Graves, WireImage
MORE ABOUT Jennifer Aniston
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Jennifer Aniston Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'The Sound of Music' actress Eleanor Parker dies at 91
- Break Time: 'Fifty Shades of Grey' inspires racy lingerie line
- Candace Cameron Bure: 'I'm not going to get naked, and I'm not going to have sex scenes'
- 'The Real' Talk Show Set to Air in 70 Percent of U.S.
- Erica Huggins Promoted to President of Imagine Entertainment
- Marvel Releases Digital 'All-New Marvel NOW! Previews' Title
- ?Time' 2013 Person of the Year finalists: Miley Cyrus, President Obama among top 10
- ?Super Mario 3D World' review: The portly plumber's latest is totally pawesome
- ?Real Housewives of Atlanta': What should Kandi do? POLL
- And the 10 Most Overpaid Actors Are...
- 'Wolf of Wall Street' Has Far More Profanity Than 'Raging Bull,' Says Martin Scorsese
- 'Pompeii' Movie: 10 Things to Know About the 3D Historical Disaster Film