Jennifer Aniston Gets Her First Tattoo
By Christine Fenno Posted Jun 25th 2011 02:19PM
No, we're not talking about the TV and movie star's new romance with Justin Theroux. Aniston has been spotted sporting her very first tattoo, an elegant script prominently inked on the inside of her right foot.
The tattoo, according to People.com, reads "Norman," a tribute to her precious 15-year-old Welsh corgi-terrier mix. Aniston's beloved dog sadly passed away last month.
"Men come and go but there really is no relationship like the one you have with a dog -- and then they don't live as long as they should," she once told a British news outlet. "You have to say goodbye way too soon. It's just so sad. It makes me so sad. But their love is unconditional and I love that," Aniston added.
No word on where the actress, 42, got her tattoo, or whether any other names will be inked onto her body; she is reportedly also the owner of a German shepherd mix named Dolly. Meanwhile, she's clearly been cheered up in the past few weeks by spending a lot of quality time with Theroux. The writer-actor sat in the front row of Aniston's recent 'Inside the Actors' Studio' taping, where his new girlfriend reportedly teared up while discussing the loss of Norman. After the interview, host James Lipton told a journalist, "She's as quick and witty and charming as she is on screen."
Stars and Their Furry Friends
Katherine Heigl and her dog Apollo attend the Last Chance for Animals press conference to fight against animal cruelty.
Amy Graves, WireImage
Amy Graves, WireImage
MORE ABOUT Jennifer Aniston
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Jennifer Aniston Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Will Smith movie 'Focus' tops the box office
- Bruce Willis laments sudden end to action-thriller 'Wake'
- Who may replace Kelly Osbourne on 'Fashion Police?'
- 'Battle Creek' Stars on Season-Long Mystery, "Troubled" Characters
- Maggie Smith Plans to Leave 'Downton Abbey' After Next Season
- 'Walking Dead': Meet the Queen of Alexandria
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 5, Episode 12 Recap: Shave and a Haircut
- 'Supergirl' Snags Dean Cain & Helen Slater For 'Mystery Roles'
- Check Out Two New Clips From 'Game of Thrones' (VIDEO)